The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

I see Rightmove are still referring to the 'Premiership' which, you know, only became the Premier League like, 5 (five) years ago. Twats. Just shows the level of professionalism they'll put into a survey. Can't be trusted.

#ctid

Come on, let's be honest: the Sun's dead right. You only have to look at footage of recent trophy parades around Manchester. The rags had at least 200,000 for theirs in 2011, whilst we only had a few hundred last May.

Well, that's what they say on Red Cafe. The true figures prove otherwise.

I am being ever so slightly ironic, by the way, before anyone acuses me of being a closet rag!

the sun also claims utd are the 3rd best supported team in london, r they really bigger then 1 of spurs,chelsea or arsenal in london????

Had an argument with a rag via Facebook and he's just thrown that Tony Wilson quote at me, I presume he was a rag too? Was it ever proven that he said that anyway? Used to be mates with his son Oliver, quite liked his dad but he can get fucked if he definitely said it (I know he's dead but still...).

Re: The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

I can see the banner now

MANCHESTER IS RED, THE SUN SAID SO!

all them fans from Manchester and they still can't budge all their season tickets!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.