The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I dont get how this club and the others can be so oblivious now to the fall out

Heard nothing from them still. Embarrassing

Interested to see how klopp fields questions later

Imagine a founding father ( what a load of carp that is by the way) finishes last every year. You get to see your team lose every week without consequence.

Bland boring greedy rubbish.

ESL Every Side Loses

Utterly sunk by this. Can't really think straight and i've just been achingly sad since last night. It probably doesn't help now that I'm also possibly out of a job given my youtube channel was a full time endeavour. Emotionally and professionally devastated tbh.
Whatever happens you should continue with the channel, your content is great and alot of people enjoy watching.

i've read that their could be time outs in each half - so in essence it could be a game of 4 quarters.
FFS
"Todays Time out brought to to you by the New Chrysler What the Fuck................."

"Official sponsor of the Super Soccer League"

Very worried about this, urgent review, etc. Can't see how government has any powers to intervene at all. All PR
Government can cancel licenses to operate? I dont know how it works in UK but there is always ordinance that cab passed and courts can be kept away

maybe your point does hold,but given the invitation both clubs would jump tomorrow at the chance,its not in the realms of fantasy that this could happen
I agree, and they would be roundly condemned North of the border. They would jump for money. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending City on this, I think history will show this as a very sad day in our history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.