The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The Super League plan could only be ended once it was brought out of the shadows and into the public domain. But that could only happen if City and Chelsea were on board.

By signing up on Friday City and Chelsea have allowed for the opportunity for this to be shot down in the way it is currently.

It's high risk and the club is quite rightly taking a monumental amount of stick, but if this sees the collapse of the super league and the demise of the people who have spent a decade working against us, the end game might be worth it...
This suggests all this is some sort of 4-dimensional chess game by Khaldoon and whilst I would love that to be true, I'm just not sure it is.

Now tv already do close to that mate. Difference is the money goes to all clubs. You want to see the rags get 80% of the money from the derby?
Not in HD and its 40secs behind live TV, NowTV is pretty crap in comparison to what will be done by Amazon etc but I get your point.

Well nobody knows what the weights of each team are etc so cant speculate on that.

Organize the resistance! The superleagues collapse without the English clubs. You gave the game to the world, don't kill it in the end.
Greetings from Dortmund, happy with my Club not to join this all American system of greed

What's the strike in this context? Is it joining them and being needed to help them achieve what they want? Or is it a different game, to lead them down a garden path and make them look bad?
However bad we might make them look, we've hardly covered ourselves in glory here. If this is part of some devious master plan then it'd better be a bloody good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.