The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
That’s all this is about: a group of cunts who run their clubs terribly are in a load of debt and are scared to death that they won’t be successful anymore, have found a way to earn a shit load of money and wipe their debts away so it doesn’t matter that they won’t be successful anymore because they’ve shut the door on competitiveness and meritocracy... and City have tagged along like a bunch of impressionable amateurs.
Bob on. American ideals sold to Spanish crooks who have destroyed the value in their own league and individual clubs. Moral - run your club into the ground and get bail out whether it be via government loans or via destruction of the the most £ lucrative league in the world with the best entertainment offering.

Wolves having the audacity to call themselves champions in 18/19 when we put in the best title chase of all time
Fuck the lot of the entitled bastards.
Just trying to get a reaction a clicks the sad bastards! You don't see Leicester doing it from last season because it will just upset one of the red shirts. But with us it will gain a better audience and clicks!

There are a lot of positive aspects about the Ameircan sports format such as the draft and how this evens out the compeition and allows teams to build naturally. Don't be too blinkered, the state of the game here is not totally brilliant.
strange country that is the crazy capitalist epicentre of the world, that has a cummunist structure to their sports entertainment industry.

You’re not getting readmitted to The Empire with that sort of attitude. And I‘ll have you know, we Brits bath or shower every month, whether we need to or not.
I don't want to be re-admitted until Brits start pronouncing "e" before "r" as a fucking "e" and not an "a".

"Daaaa-rrrrby County", "claaa-rrrk of the court". The fuck is that? As a footy-obsessed Yank, every time I refer to a derby as a darby over here I get a look.

I don't want to be re-admitted until Brits start pronouncing "e" before "r" as a fucking "e" and not an "a".

"Daaaa-rrrrby County", "claaa-rrrk of the court". The fuck is that? As a footy-obsessed Yank, every time I refer to a derby as a darby over here I get a look.

I think you'll find it's the ENGLISH language sonny jim !

The last paragraph mate.

That’s what ‘highest coefficient’ means. Finish in Europa Conference League position but have a better coefficient rating then you’re in.

So - West Ham finish 7th, Liverpool 8th. West Ham in the Europa, Liverpool in the CL based on historic achievement.

It fucking stinks, and if we think that’s a positive solution to all this - or ‘doing the right thing’, like so many seem to be saying - that just goes to show how desperate we’ve become.
I agree we are choosing between two evils here for sure. But the UEFA is much more lesser evil is my point and it preserves the merit thing a lot more.

Even the historic achievement is based on a five year rolling average (combined for all leagues). Imo this is the lesser (lot lesser) evil...not to mention this still motivates all clubs to perform at their best in their respective leagues. As I told I dont give a fuck about UEFA people or ESL people. I am against closing the shop which kills the dream of any club rising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.