The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Absolutely SB. Having to find profit to the tune almost £17 million to pay Sterling or almost £20 million to pay Kev JUST THEIR BASIC SALARY is absolutely staggering. AT LEAST £37 million of profit to pay TWO players excluding signing fees/add ons/bonuses.

Players might not have a great deal of control over their transfer fees but they absolutely do over their personal remuneration and they need to take responsibility for the part they have played in the 'greed' stakes.
You didn't get the memo mate. Football players are allowed to be greedy. Football owners not so much.

listen i completely understand this, and why as a man city fan i dislike the idea of the ESL. I truly love the way football has a system based on staying competitive and sticking to your team when they are down

but that can equally apply to fans of teams here in the US. I have been a hockey fan my whole life, lived and died with the NY Rangers. Ive seen much more disappointment then i have seen championships. which is something that man city fans can understand
I've been to a Rangers game at Maddison Square. Couldn't believe how many people fucked off home before the end, enjoyed the experience though, best bit was "here beer" getting served in the seat.

need one of those timeshare callers I keep getting to see if then can get us out of this superleague contract

One thing I'm wondering is how do our government "kill it" when it does not reside in this country? Can you kill something that does not have a HQ yet for example? Who owns it, where is the HQ, who will be held accountable?

Refuse work permits for players, refuse entry visas for teams, set a special tax 100% rate on uk clubs or businesses involved.

No our owners are the best in world football dont kneejerk your reaction to this Neville is doing a great job but remember hes a red and he has a biased outlook on this. Simply put if mcfc carry on down this road . Stockport county will be my club of choice and I fecking hate those tossers
Nothing less than a video direct from our senior board members apologising and offering an explanation would be good enough imo. I cannot see that happening.

What makes me angry and gutted is that we believed and backed the club through FFP bolloxs and the CAS appeal,getting abuse just for wearing my city shirt and constantly sticking up for my club I've followed for 41 yrs,constant snipes off other glory hunting twats and it takes its toll and now they have shit on us from a great height and said thankyou but get fucked.....heartbreaking.....
So what you're saying is city gave you nothing in return ? No Trophies, no best moments of your life ? Sheikh Mansour has poured billions into city and you think you were so loyal backing them during FFP ? Have you actually heard yourself

To me - the so-called Superleague - is dead on arrival. No one at all supports this - to the extreme extent that governments see fit to intervene. It's not going to happen.

Less clear - our club's ability to compete in the C/L - the single trophy our ownership most desires - is now very much in question - not because we're good enough or not - to win the C/L - but because of political fallout over the stupid Superleague.
===
What a fucking mess!
Fortunately for us, two of the other three clubs in the semis are in the same boat and I can't see UEFA just handing the trophy to PSG without another ball being kicked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.