The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Haha, it’s exactly because of Leicester, and those unwanted upstarts challenging to the European places that this crap occurs. The concept of a meritocracy rather than a brand driven competition is most unwelcome to many owners of traditional ‘big’ clubs.

If this had happened prior to your resurgence as a power, would you have been invited? Honestly? I do not know the answer, but I have my suspicions!!
Good point.

I love the idea of a league format of two groups of 10 instead of the contrived shite the CL currently is. But sacking the likes of Leicester WestHam Atalanta Lille etc off for the likes of Arsenal is a disgrace!

So you're in as a founding member, and that's it. You stay in even if you become total, embarrassing shite. Sounds very 'sporting'.

I think I'm close to saying 'fuck it!'. Football is just becoming a cash machine for owners, nothing more. The US take-over is complete.
I imagine that’s the premise. Bit like that International Champions Cup tournament in pre-seasons, all invitational.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.