The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If it is as bad as it sounds on the meritocracy front, the best thing we can do is NEVER turn up for a game in the competition.

Show City they are fools for going along with it and BOYCOTT the competition.

Yep, those two clubs not involved provides some hope here.

Uefa should be working the phones.

I don't trust Bayern or PSG, but you can cause a split which calls a few bluffs if you have clubs such as them and us on the other side of the fence.

The Saudis will be very interested observers.

Newcastle fans will be sweating again on this.

Uefa should be working the phones.

I don't trust Bayern or PSG, but you can cause a split which calls a few bluffs if you have clubs such as them and us on the other side of the fence.

The Saudis will be very interested observers.

Newcastle fans will be sweating again on this.
What if the teams in the premier who won’t be invited tell those clubs if you join we will not play you or have a break away with the big clubs in championship? If those clubs had the bollocks it would shake some of the those clubs up if they can’t rely on premier money!

Good point.

I love the idea of a league format of two groups of 10 instead of the contrived shite the CL currently is. But sacking the likes of Leicester WestHam Atalanta Lille etc off for the likes of Arsenal is a disgrace!
It’s really not though is it? (And that hurts a lot to say it)
Who generates; the most short sales, the most tv subscriptions, the most social media activity, the most pundits, etc, etc. It’s Arsenal, it’s Liverpool, it’s the historical powers. Those realities are finally beginning to overtake the value of league position. The sad, cynical, greedy truth.

If it is as bad as it sounds on the meritocracy front, the best thing we can do is NEVER turn up for a game in the competition.

Show City they are fools for going along with it and BOYCOTT the competition.
I won’t be going to the Etihad if this happens, unless I’m required to in an official capacity in the future. The end for me, City will still be City but any future achievements in that format will be tarnished

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.