The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Its funny how we are always getting criticized for not being able to fill our stadium like the other big teams. And now after COVID all of them are suffering from this issue whilst we are fairing much better than them

Shows how much alot of teams depend heavily on attendance income! Especially in Europe cause in the UK we have the TV rights money which helps!

Please tell me you’re joking here.
No salary cap per individual, but as a collective
As an extreme example, KDB could be taking 50% of the allowance and the other players 50% between them

Obviously it's monitored over a period, say three years
As a suggestion the year before qualifying for Europe and the following two, if still in European competition
Which means you can spend big to get to Europe but need to budget accordingly once there, as a club would have the additional income

Florentino Perez in todays AS
I'm not going to explain now what a binding contract is... But the clubs can't leave.
'Some of them, because of pressure, have had to say that they're leaving. But this project or one like it will go forward, and I hope it's soon.
'The Super League still exists, and the members are still in it. Now we have given ourselves some weeks to think, while we face the violence that some people, who don't want to lose their privileges, have used to manipulate our project.'
on JP Morgan -
That's not true, they haven't [withdrawn] either.
'They've taken some time for reflection, like the 12 clubs, and if we have to change something, we'll change it.'
on the new CL
The truth is, no [the plans do not convince me],' Perez added
Not the format, that nobody understands, nor the time period, because by 2024… either we fix this before or all the clubs will go bankrupt.
'There will be a mutiny of the teams as they go bankrupt, because the only ones who will survive will be state financed clubs or who have multimillionaire owners, who are willing, for their own entertainment, to lose hundreds of millions each season.'
He sounds delusional and desperate but Ceferin needs to start playing hardball with him now and tell him Madrid are either in the super league and getting banned from UEFA competitions or they are out of the superleague and can come back.

Florentino Perez in todays AS
I'm not going to explain now what a binding contract is... But the clubs can't leave.
'Some of them, because of pressure, have had to say that they're leaving. But this project or one like it will go forward, and I hope it's soon.
'The Super League still exists, and the members are still in it. Now we have given ourselves some weeks to think, while we face the violence that some people, who don't want to lose their privileges, have used to manipulate our project.'
on JP Morgan -
That's not true, they haven't [withdrawn] either.
'They've taken some time for reflection, like the 12 clubs, and if we have to change something, we'll change it.'
on the new CL
The truth is, no [the plans do not convince me],' Perez added
Not the format, that nobody understands, nor the time period, because by 2024… either we fix this before or all the clubs will go bankrupt.
'There will be a mutiny of the teams as they go bankrupt, because the only ones who will survive will be state financed clubs or who have multimillionaire owners, who are willing, for their own entertainment, to lose hundreds of millions each season.'
He sounds delusional and desperate but Ceferin needs to start playing hardball with him now and tell him Madrid are either in the super league and getting banned from UEFA competitions or they are out of the superleague and can come back.
The only reason those clubs will go bust is because they're spending beyond their means. Remind me what FFP was supposed to prevent again??? :-|

Probably bollocks as it is Kaveh, but saying again saying we had our doubts in the first place. Shame we jumped on board! Happened now got to ‘trust’ the board.

Attachments

• DAADCF91-B511-4751-A870-16B532C09BA6.png
    DAADCF91-B511-4751-A870-16B532C09BA6.png
    805.8 KB · Views: 107

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.