The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We don’t know if it relates to the emails, as we don’t have that information.
However, if the league is conducting an investigation, and request all relevant documentation covering a certain time period. Then we say we’re not prepared to supply that information, for whatever reasons. Our legal team would know the courts would find in favour of the investigating parties.
The PL announced their investigation the very next day after UEFA did. 100% it originated from them.

There's mention of 3rd party information requested which I'm guessing would be emails and/or the books of either sponsors or the CFG (or both). In any case I can't blame the club for refusing to hand over entire email chains just because of how one email from the chain sounds. It was always a ridiculous case to bring, to my way of thinking.

It can't because it's backwards looking.

A club is profitable and someone buys it. In their first year of ownership they overspend and take out cash so it breaks even. The second year they absolutely run it into the ground and it makes a loss.

But as long as the 3 year aggregate figure is within limits, it's OK under FFP. A few weeks later it can't pay its tax & NI and HMRC take action, put it into administration and it folds.
Thanks PB for that detail RE the effects of strangling investment.
Covid and it's effect on revenue streams has demonstrated how important debt is yet it continues to be ignored by FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.