The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
According to Sky News and Martin Samuel, City are the last of the Big 6 to agree to being part of a European Super League with an announcement at 9.30 tonight.

Guess we had no choice. Gutted for Everton, Newcastle, Leeds, Villa etc. Can’t believe we’ve got in to bed with the snakes.

Yep, with them permanently getting 15% more than us, plus of course the 4 games (to begin with) available globally to pay for on their own tv channels...
The reports are unclear, but I didn't interpret it like that personally. Sounded like 15% of the total revenues for this super league are divided between league members on the basis of brand awareness. I think this means if the total revenues was a billion euro, 150m would be divided 20 ways, but in a unequal way based on this awareness shit. So let's say the 'biggest' clubs, say Madrid, United and Juve, for the sake of argument, would get 15m each. And the 5 clubs that qualify on an annual basis, say your CSKA Moscows or Club Bruges, would get 3m each, and everyone else somewhere in the middle in a sliding scale. It's still bullshit and I still hate it, but I'm just saying when you factor in the other 85% of the pot and how that's divided, it doesn't mean that any club is getting 15% more than us overall.

Leave City aside, does FA have balls to challenge United and Liverpool and other London Clubs? No these lame ass statements won't help. Just say clubs will be banned fined heavily for breaking away and then these clubs will fall in line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.