The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The radio silence from the club on this so far is pretty telling. They're not even trying to sell the merits of this to us as fans, because there aren't any. I pity the poor bastards who are manning the club's social media channels today who will probably cop most of the flak.
I'm simply stunned Ric. I feel let down on a massive scale. Clearly nobody at the club gives a **** about what we think or care about.

i'm now imagining the Dortmund president running around his digs and squealing, all giddy about the bidding war for Haaland this is going to cause.

Confused and bewildered. I think as football fans we have all seen where this was heading and we know which clubs have been driving it but will they succeed?

I don't think they will. And at the last moment we have hitched our carriage to the Super League train.

Logically expect a fudge. But the rump isn't going to back down. Those that who are left behind, the majority do actually hold power. Economically the power is with the ESL because they have the sponsors in waiting. Battle between economics and politics.

Not sure who wins.

In a way, I’d like to see this happen. It would be amusing plus I’d be able to clock up a load of new grounds while we’re playing non-league football.
I know it was tongue in cheek but if the teams were kicked out of their national leagues, they'd probably just make the new SL into a proper league rather than CL replacement. To be honest it's probably what they ultimately want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.