The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
That's bollocks though. It has literally never been done in the history of the PL. Just because something is technically possible doesn't mean it's actually possible. No club has emerged as a top club in the league without a billionaire investor because it cannot be achieved. You're living in a fantasy world that does not exist.
but even with billionaire owners they can't break through the elite now - not only is it anti competition, football speaking, it's anti competition, financially speaking.

They've carved off a large slice of the pie for themselves, forever.

It is immoral, unethical and absolutely wrong. It is a racket.

You're whole argument seems to be, we've been unofficially shafting everyone for decades, but lets make it official and permanent to shaft everyone else and somehow you've made the leap to think that's ok. If that's your world I don't want anything to do with it. You're welcome to it

Can't imagine you would be laughing if the big 6 left, the money would follow, you would be left with a moneyless league no investment and teams would crumble, starting at the bottom and creep up, the teams left would become feeder teams, there would be no funny
Okay but isn’t the league pointless if the big six just qualify for this super league anyway? What does it matter people will still follow the premier league

So...the clubs that hate us because we were upsetting their apple cart tried to fuck us up via UEFA. We are now joining a private company run by those self same cunts who don't even need to get a third party involved to hobble us any way they see fit in the future.

What could possibly go wrong with that scenario?
5 year s down a new Manchester City will laugh at us for losing at CAS despite or numerours attempts to maintain new Status quo

I am so happy guys - just found out about this news and didn't know what the majority of the fans were thinking about it and then saw the results of the vote :D <3

Me myself - have been "obsessed" fan for 15 years and already have decided to finish it as soon as this "Super League" shit will be confirmed, because I am definitely choosing the football over my favorite football club..

I just read a an article where its says -
Sources close to several clubs say their research shows that younger supporters want to see more games between the world’s most famous clubs and players and the clubs are responding to the trends.

Do our younger fans agree with this- I would be considered as an older supporter, and to me playing them over and over again would be boring. I personally like playing different teams in different places, that you get in the early rounds of the Chumps league.

Asked my son about it and there’s an element of truth in that.

Ultimately though, the reason we don’t have as many competitive games in the CL until the latter stages, or we get the same clubs at the top of the pyramid domestically is a consequence of the concentration of wealth already that’s happened over the last thirty years in particular.

It’s a big moment for football but this is the end of a long road. The underlying causes of the damage has been there for a long time and is a much more deep rooted issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.