The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Hang on a minute and what the fuck? Ten minutes ago I was saying I felt very sorry that you feel the way you feel and you replied to say it’s better to have loved and lost etc.

There’s fuck all snide about my question. It’s genuine. I’m intrigued as to whether all those saying “City can fuck off”, that they “don’t care what City do whatever happens, even if they U-Turn” etc etc are still going to post on Bluemoon, even if it’s just to root for the opposition.

I’ve made it abundantly clear that I won’t be calling any former blues names and won’t try and make anyone feel bad one way or another (unlike Cheesy et al that seem to be blaming the club AND any fans that will stick by City whatever). So if any **** is being snide, it’s not me, so wind your own fucking neck in.
Well if everybody who is pissed off with the club today was to leave bluemoon immediately you wouldn't have many people to converse with. When I decide if and when I stop posting on here is fuck all to do with you.

Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin says a final decision over the full list of venues to stage the upcoming Euros has been postponed.
“Postponed our final decision until on Friday," said Ceferin.

"We have to settle some things from three possible venues who might be excluded.”

So no European Championship Games for Spain, Italy or England then I'm guessing?

The six clubs are going to be despised even more now by other fans.

And we have people defending City and saying Khaldoon can't possibly be being naive to trust these people we're getting involved with... these fuckers are utter lying bastards, this will not end well for City, absolutely no way on Earth will it!
Yeah, UEFA have never lied to anyone and are the most upstanding board around.....its not going to end well for UEFA hence this parrot being thrown out today to make daft comments like those.

Ceferin claiming UEFA knew nothing about this and were completely in in dark is absolute bullshit.

Of course they knew but as we all know their arrogance knows no bounds and just thought is was all talk and when the club's called their bluff last night they've shit the bed and all day they have been trying to make themselves look like the paragon of virtues

I'm honest enough to say yes for myself, whatever ridicule that admittedly entails, etc?

I only care about City, we do what serves our best interests, whether that be this or something else.

Nobody gave a shit when Bury went to the wall and nobody gave a shit about City when we were mocked.

I would rather be pragmatic, than be left behind, as I think football has been holding on to some romantic image that hasn't existed for three decades.

I don't like change, but I know I have to accept it, or things in life will move on without me, whether I like it or not.

I respect those opinions of those who have a wider love of the game, but I won't be turning my back on the club.
Same for me

So what are we saying, two wrongs do actually make a right? We stuck it to the cartel at CAS, we beat them. How do we move forward after doing so...we slide into bed with them. Great.

If United, Liverpool, Barca, Real and Juve (I see these clubs as the main culprits behind this) wanted their own closed shop, we along with the remainder should have told them to piss off and go and do it. How long would a 5 team league have lasted, who would watch that?
All very good questions bud which cannot be easily answered. I want the best for city. If that makes me an immoral **** then so be it. 2 wrongs don’t make a right but city warned the league that this could happen and they voted anyway. The hate shown towards us was OTT.

Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin says a final decision over the full list of venues to stage the upcoming Euros has been postponed.
“Postponed our final decision until on Friday," said Ceferin.

"We have to settle some things from three possible venues who might be excluded.”

So no European Championship Games for Spain, Italy or England then I'm guessing?

The six clubs are going to be despised even more now by other fans.
think this may relate to travel restrictions rather than this Super League nonsense!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.