The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Honest question. If this did collapse could you look at City the same again after?
City could still quite easily get out of this if they wished.

All they would need to do is release a statement saying that they had misjudged the mood and feeling amongst the clubs supporters and having been reluctant to sign up for the project in the first place they have reconsidered and will be withdrawing with immediate effect.

I'm glad he stuck by that!
I am only looking at this through blue specs. The wider footballer argument is full of emotionalism and at the moment clear heads won’t prevail because we all love the sport regardless of our own views on this stupid league.

I want city to reach the top. Sometimes we have to make tough choices. I don’t care about any other team. I am sorry but we have had to endure nothing but shit from Uefa and the teams in the premier league since we dared to compete.

I would rather we be involved now from an equal starting point, instead of fighting with the cartel for another 10 years. Yes we may get fucked over but we have already had our great name tarnished so I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I still don’t agree with it and I hate that these cunts have once again taken our game hostage but if I am only thinking about city I don’t want the club to be at a disadvantage.
We won’t be a club anyway if we join this shit show

And we have people defending City and saying Khaldoon can't possibly be being naive to trust these people we're getting involved with... these fuckers are utter lying bastards, this will not end well for City, absolutely no way on Earth will it!

I am only looking at this through blue specs. The wider footballer argument is full of emotionalism and at the moment clear heads won’t prevail because we all love the sport regardless of our own views on this stupid league.

I want city to reach the top. Sometimes we have to make tough choices. I don’t care about any other team. I am sorry but we have had to endure nothing but shit from Uefa and the teams in the premier league since we dared to compete.

I would rather we be involved now from an equal starting point, instead of fighting with the cartel for another 10 years. Yes we may get fucked over but we have already had our great name tarnished so I am willing to give it the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I still don’t agree with it and I hate that these cunts have once again taken our game hostage but if I am only thinking about city I don’t want the club to be at a disadvantage.
But we are not starting from equal point. These very clubs are in bed with wanted us banned, they used UEFA as the proxy for that!

We start from location, money and prestige disadvantage. Best players will go to Barca, Real due to more prestige as we cant offer more money due to spending cap that will be in this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.