The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Whilst the last ten years has seen many things transformed and evolved in the way that I had hoped, and we planned for, one thing has remained constant - you have continued to be the best fans.

I want to take this opportunity to say that I am incredibly proud of the fact that the fundamental character of this Club and its supporters has not changed in the last decade. The qualities of loyalty, warmth, humour and humility which clearly stood it in good stead during its more challenging times, are still very much in evidence today and are essential to our success.

we will try to remain true to our values and to make you proud of what we do and how we do it on your behalf.

That said, what I have always known is that players and management will come and go from our Club, but you the fans are permanent. I will not forget that. I hope you have enjoyed these last ten years and I promise the next ten will be no less exciting.

I am truly honoured to be one of you.

Want to guess who said above? I have said before I find the trouser dropping giddiness that some of our fan base show to our owners rather nauseating. He doesn’t have a lifelong fondness of the club. He doesn’t see Beswick as a spiritual home, he doesn’t call his brother arkid. His business model meant we have had success to that end it was good for us but never for us. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about the fans. Read his following quotes which took me 30 seconds to find and all those with misty eyed fondness please wake up and realise you have been mugged off.
Right Royally FUC&ED

At least now that we're no longer going to be City supporters, we won't have to be accessories to the sportswashing of a corrupt, despotic, oil rich Middle Eastern monarchy with a shameful record of human rights abuses.
It's an ill wind...
Not sure if satire...

Ian Holloway with the most Ian Holloway remark,

“Talk about sadness, I don’t know about you, but I spent time watching the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral at the weekend and for the first time in a long time I was really proud to be British and this morning that’s just gone away."

I didn't quite believe it at first.
Then he started going on about BAME

This is where we disagree you see. You and I differ on what we believe will happen in the future and thus when you say “why can’t people see this”, the answer is because we believe different scenarios will play out.
OK. And in your view precisely why will the Super League want/allow its teams to play in their domestic leagues?

Thought it was an EPL rule, or is there a related UEFA one too? Interesting times that’s for sure.
UEFA have already announced the sanctions.
Banned from all UEFA competitions.
That includes domestic leagues and cups.
And the clubs involved are taking it so seriously they have already started a legal challenge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.