The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I wholeheartedly agreed with Neville tonight and I also felt his anger. I agreed with him that it mattered not if you’re a scouse ****, a rag **** or a fan on gods own (paraphrasing) - the issue, transcends local rivalries! The fabric of the sport we love is at stake and I, for one, am grateful for Neville’s voice in the media (as much as I despised him as a player)
Nearly sounded like he was pleading with City owners to bring this down.

absolutely spot on, the measures would redeem it 100% for me
Agree. If the owners explained themselves fully and it was rational and believable I would be forgiving. My love of my team is stronger than my respect for the owners. They would have to work bloody hard though.

that said the UEFA proposal is also crap. One benefit to getting back onside with UEFA is that many of the worst snakes in the senior posts at UEFA have resigned and there’s no coming back for them I hope.

For us or anybody else to back out now shows them up to be such an amateurly run club. Who makes the decision to join this monstrosity being fully aware of the impending backlash and the massive shit you're taking on the fans without being entirely sure about backing it all the way?

Let's entertain the thought of us backing out for a second though, does it change people's feeling towards the club?

For me it's like being in a loving long term relationship, very happy together only to discover one night your girlfriend agreeing to go back to another guys house with them after a night out. You go home alone ready to cut all ties with them then 10 minutes later she walks through the door having had a change of heart on the way back to the guys house. She admits everything and acknowledges how wrong she was. You love this girl, you've spent your entire adult life with them, all you want to do is reconcile, forget it ever happened and carry on with your happy life together but there's a new deep lying nagging feeling of distrust now that's constantly eating away at you. you just can't completely trust them again like you once did, you try make it work and get back to the pre-betrayal days but it's just never the same again.
She might have been going to the guy's house to fix the toilet cistern. Don't jump to conclusions.
But anyway, had she done this kin.....oh...it was an analogy?

Gobshites losing their minds. Wanting our club to crumble because their rose tinted romantic vision of football is shattered. The club management has made an error or a masterstroke. My hesitancy stems from the fact we've pretty much reset our lead over our rivals, considerations for other clubs welfare is not my concern. As if those people had put their necks for us when we were labeled as cheats and upstarts. It's a no for me but to go so far as wanting to see our club fail in this endeavor and our owners burn at the stake? Absolutely not! I want them to succeed as any proper fan should. What a shower this thread has become. It's so crazy how many of these lifelong City fans could even envision themselves away from the club but here we are. You wankers who have threatened to stop supporting the club the door is open. Don't expect me to indulge your arrogance and self importance. The hubris to even ask if they would forgive City management after this if they do a U-turn. Give your heads a wobble.

Sorry Guys totally of Topic but i think you should all know

Hearing Rumors Russia has shot down a US P8 Spy Plane of the Coast of Crimea ".

Can this year get any worse :-(
Sid. You and must stop conversing, people will talk. I hope you are wrong on this one. This is potentially serious shit

For us or anybody else to back out now shows them up to be such an amateurly run club. Who makes the decision to join this monstrosity being fully aware of the impending backlash and the massive shit you're taking on the fans without being entirely sure about backing it all the way?

Let's entertain the thought of us backing out for a second though, does it change people's feeling towards the club?

For me it's like being in a loving long term relationship, very happy together only to discover one night your girlfriend agreeing to go back to another guys house with them after a night out. You go home alone ready to cut all ties with them then 10 minutes later she walks through the door having had a change of heart on the way back to the guys house. She admits everything and acknowledges how wrong she was. You love this girl, you've spent your entire adult life with them, all you want to do is reconcile, forget it ever happened and carry on with your happy life together but there's a new deep lying nagging feeling of distrust now that's constantly eating away at you. you just can't completely trust them again like you once did, you try make it work and get back to the pre-betrayal days but it's just never the same again.
I understand your point but I have to be honest and say we look even more foolish if we stay in with these clowns. In my opinion this whole situation is wrong so if the club at least pull out it's a start at least.

It’s never the same again if she fucks him. If she doesn’t because she suddenly realizes at the last minute that she’s making a horrible mistake and she values you much more than she ever thought, and this experience has taught her never to take you for granted again, you forgive her and move on — and maybe your relationship is the better for it.

Gobshites losing their minds. Wanting our club to crumble because their rose tinted romantic vision of football is shattered. The club management has made an error or a masterstroke. My hesitancy stems from the fact we've pretty much reset our lead over our rivals, considerations for other clubs welfare is not my concern. As if those people had put their necks for us when we were labeled as cheats and upstarts. It's a no for me but to go so far as wanting to see our club fail in this endeavor and our owners burn at the stake? Absolutely not! I want them to succeed as any proper fan should. What a shower this thread has become. It's so crazy how many of these lifelong City fans could even envision themselves away from the club but here we are. You wankers who have threatened to stop supporting the club the door is open. Don't expect me to indulge your arrogance and self importance. The hubris to even ask if they would forgive City management after this if they do a U-turn. Give your heads a wobble.
Congratulations! 7,700 posts in 2 days across this thread and yours is the worst. That takes some doing!

Instead of slagging off the concept or the cartel of clubs behind the idea, you actually go one step further and slag of the fans who have no say and want a fair merit based system, well done!

Before we pull out I want the entire UEFA board to fly to Manchester, genuflect to our chairman and promise concessions if we go back to their fold. Six yellows and a red card given to PSG would be a great start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.