The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
But United, Liverpool, Arsenal will get more cash than us too, we would not win the PL either.

City would be just irrelevant pretender who has loads of cash and its history clubs woman.

Id rather be irrelevant full stop than have Real, Liverpool, United fucking City in the ass
Well I disagree but lets leave that point there.

You might rather be irreleavent but Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour don't, and they have made this decision and they are going to either live or die by it.

They aren't turning back now, too much to lose. Bit like when people thought City should just pay the UEFA fine and move on, we didn't, we took them to court and spent millions to flatten them. This is the chance they have been waiting for, put UEFA in the ground and I don't think Khaldoon isn't going to take the shot, he might miss but he certainly isn't going to put the gun down.

If you 6 do this breakaway, we (Leicester) get to "reclaim" 19/20 title from Liverpool - right? :)

Well if we dont join and we are stuck sharing the 50p that BT pay UEFA for next years CL rights. PSG and Bayern don't give a fuck, they own their leagues anyway. The only way we stay competitive is being in the ESL.
We won't be even slightly competitive in the ESL after a couple of years. The very same people who have been trying to fuck us over for the last 10 years will ensure it. Yes, we'll earn a lot of money, but they'll earn a lot more, rendering it all pretty meaningless anyway.

This next presser is gonna be awful. I am shaking and feel sick really hope we pull out and pep tells the esl bods to eat shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.