The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
So many turds swilling round in the bowl. No surprise United will earn more and already commented on by many. Another one to reinforce the point ... some posters on here commenting that Spuds are a joker joiner. Arrangements for their new stadium were financed by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, which acted as lead placement agent and sole bookrunner on the bond issue, has provided a £112m term loan. Doeus anyone imagine that BOA are not going to want to secure their loan by making sure Spuds are in with the big boys. And Spurs probably stand to gain a lot if football is ‘Americanised’ with their multi use facility.

All of this shitshow is giant geo economics. I want no part of it but as a 60 something old fart i Cant see what I can do. Letter to my MP anyone? The same set of cunts who stood idly by as supporters from other clubs begged for help on dodgy ownership - fucking squirrel bastards.

I played local cricket and football. Sunday was less serious but part of my life but the three tier Macclesfield league is no more. Cricket in Cheshire was put into a pyramid system replacing the local district Village arrangement. It killed the lower clubs and the club I played for barely survives. Change is unstoppable. The speed can be regulated by resistance but the end is inevitable.

This change is the end of an emotional mainstay for me and I don’t know how I will cope. City rowing back now has many attractions but they are short term and won’t stop the inevitable and we just return to an arrangement with different snakes.

The damage is done and my faithful Umbro City TShirt which has been worn with pride at many locations is hovering between the bottom draw and the dustbin.

I hope they do the right thing but it would smack of even more cowardice. They hadn't the decency to run it by the fans, they were underhanded and sneaky and now because of the backlash they haven't the fucking bollocks to go through with it.

Speak to the fans first to get your moral compass
Time for accountanility is later. We need to move on this now

I don’t know why but I am starting to envisage this ending up doing a lot of good for the English game.

I am picturing a scenario where City and Chelsea, quickly followed by Spurs pull out, leaving United, Liverpool and Arsenal to carry the can as the main instigators behind this.

It leaves 17 Prem teams forming an alliance and ripping the power away from the 3 outcasts. Prem meetings consist of 17 clubs with similar values and 3 fucking idiots sat in the corner doing as they are told.

Fanciful?
Nah, they can keep spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.