The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I don’t know why but I am starting to envisage this ending up doing a lot of good for the English game.

I am picturing a scenario where City and Chelsea, quickly followed by Spurs pull out, leaving United, Liverpool and Arsenal to carry the can as the main instigators behind this.

It leaves 17 Prem teams forming an alliance and ripping the power away from the 3 outcasts. Prem meetings consist of 17 clubs with similar values and 3 fucking idiots sat in the corner doing as they are told.

Fanciful?
You're being too optimistic if you think the red tw@ts will carry the blame.
No chance.

I hope they do the right thing but it would smack of even more cowardice. They hadn't the decency to run it by the fans, they were underhanded and sneaky and now because of the backlash they haven't the fucking bollocks to go through with it.

Speak to the fans first to get your moral compass
Thought you had given up supporting City you’re still here

Atletico and Chelsea need/want the money more than most, why would they leave?

I don't think City have any intentions on sitting down with Bayern and PSG, by far the most outspoken about us since the takeover, let them have the CL to themselves just like they do in Germany and France.
do you not think with the huge outcry and huge amount of people against this your view is wrong, not just wrong ,but selfish as fuck ?, you are happy to create a league with no competition ?, a league were you aren't allowed to dream , or are you trying to come across all business savvy ? whatever your trying to put across the only thing your actually putting across is that you and people like you are scared of competition and dont like football for what it is.

I don’t know why but I am starting to envisage this ending up doing a lot of good for the English game.

I am picturing a scenario where City and Chelsea, quickly followed by Spurs pull out, leaving United, Liverpool and Arsenal to carry the can as the main instigators behind this.

It leaves 17 Prem teams forming an alliance and ripping the power away from the 3 outcasts. Prem meetings consist of 17 clubs with similar values and 3 fucking idiots sat in the corner doing as they are told.

Fanciful?

Yes, sounds like a really nice dream though.

Given our toxic relationship with UEFA (who have still not budged on FFP) it makes it very hard for us to throw them a lifeline but at the moment UEFA look like the lesser of two evils so we have to be pragmatic.
We’re fine with Ceferin for good or bad. He distanced himself from the action taken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.