The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Only in the hundreds? I wouldve thought it'd be in the thousands
I'd have thought that there aren't any valid - paid - memberships at the moment due to the pandemic. Presuming memberships are like seasoncards and are renewed yearly.

The big one will be when seasoncards go on sale and how many decide to sack it off. There would've been plenty due to Covid anyway but that number could be much higher due to this

Last edited:
I have always been a great advocate of say whatever the fuck you feel.
Well as an example of that that I am sure you will appreciate, I'll say exactly how I feel. I find that the kind of people who think saying whatever the fuck you feel without any kind of filter that takes in to account the nuances of life tend to be absolute cunts. It's why society has become like an episode of Big Brother, everyone just saying what the fuck they like without a thought for the impact.

Blaming the wrong people , this is not pep or the players

I am not blaming anyone. This is bigger than this season, this club, the premier league, european football, world football.

This is about the game of football, at all levels.

The people who are at the top of the game with the biggest audience have to speak out about this. The more the likes of Klopp, Pep, Messi, Ronaldo, KDB stay quiet on the subject, the more they become every bit as complicit as the dozen greedy owners as all they will be thinking about is the £££.

Wouldn't it be great if Pep just answers the questions he should have been asked each time the press try and ask him about the Super League.

Press: "Pep, what's your view on the Super League?"
Pep: "Kevin is doing well, he should be back training with the team in the next few days."
Press: "But what about your view on the Super League?"
Pep: "Haha. Yes. Foden certainly gives a great hug! I can tell you that!"

Hopefully keeping quiet till a statement of intent to leave is released.
The longer this goes on the less likely that is looking though.
Maybe not. Sounds like we were rushed into signing up

Wisely we might be taking our time over a decision to jump ship until we know exactly what the consequences of our backturn would be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.