The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
This, and numerous other posts - make clear that our owners are a reluctant participant in this so-called Super League.

Further, I don't see how this league actually comes into fruition - massive, over 90%, opposition by fans - even among the clubs joining the league - plus threatened penalties against clubs and players from UEFA, FIFA and very possibly league governances - and it's so polarizing indeed that government action to prevent this league from coming into being in the first place - is taking place.
===
IMO - this stupid league is doomed. It's not going to get off the ground.
===
City's pursuit of a CL title may well fall victim to this bullshit.
They still need to find 8 more clubs to join - three permanent, five for one season only. What club in their right mind would sign up now they've seen the level of hate across the whole football world?

Getting out now is the only way of minimising the losses from this fiasco.

Well as an example of that that I am sure you will appreciate, I'll say exactly how I feel. I find that the kind of people who think saying whatever the fuck you feel without any kind of filter that takes in to account the nuances of life tend to be absolute cunts. It's why society has become like an episode of Big Brother, everyone just saying what the fuck they like without a thought for the impact.
Fuck off ,some of us cant help it

I'm interested in how people feel, would you support sanctions against the club, if this goes through?

My take on it is that as long as they are applied equally to all six English clubs I would be very much supportive of such a move.

For clarity, I’m not in favour of the ESL or any of the crooks behind it - but I completely reject the idea that agreeing to UEFA’s equally reprehensible stitch up in any way constitutes a morally superior route through all this.

Which seems to be the hopelessly simplistic view of a lot of people posting on here today are holding.

There is no ‘do the right thing’ given the two options on the table.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.