The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Either Pep's got balls big enough to make David Silva shudder or he's been given the freedom to say what he wants here.
It seems that if we go down the ESL route in its currrent form then we will lose Pep. He has made his position clear. This project would be commercial suicide for City whatever happens long-term. We must be pulling out. Pep will have been briefed before this conference.

Oh for sure but at least with the Champions League I know West Ham and Leicester are in if they finish top 4.

I'm not actually sure UEFA wanted to make those changes either, I think they were trying to appease the 'super' clubs, the 'super' clubs agreed to those changes and then conspired to create something else.

I know which one I'd rather be in.
Same here. There are some new eligibility criteria that allow clubs with high club coefficient points i.e. history, to stay in so its all blurred.

Pretty much hung out to dry there by the club.

He lost the thread a bit as he rambled, but the press have their soundbite.

I thought he nailed it. Basically said that the format is not a sport and therefore people (himself) have to decide (whether to be a part of it) once all the info is revealed. Very powerful, or have I misheard him?

Pep, like Klopp showed their reluctance but I was hoping both would make a bit more of a statement considering their standing at both clubs and as 2 of the best. Suppose they are still employees at the end of the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.