The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I fully expect the club to pull out of this within the next few days. There's no way after everything that they'll go with the flow in what is proving to be a horrendous and very public mistake.

Certainly it seems the footballing side has not been consulted either so we really are risking problems for our future because the likes of KDB has signed a new contract and now he has the real possibility of never playing CL football.

I watched an old Barcelona documentary (from the early 2000's) a few days back and they were playing Real Madrid, Perez was flouting the idea of a super league back then. This is all the brainchild of the old money clubs and well initially we couldn't afford to not be part of it but now it would be stupid to continue.

Pep just called out UEFA and the nonsense that is the ESL. Claims he heard about it a few hours before statement came out the other night but I got the feeling he isn't happy about it. Said players focus was on Villa game which is good as we need to put this league to bed A.S.A.P as the rags are getting a little giddy at the moment.

Pep was magnificent in calling them all out and saying it wasn't a sport, which is more damning than anything Klopp said. Klopp also was just repeating his comments from 2019 and safeguarding his integrity and then reversed into victim mode...
This kind of sniping needs to be stopped on this matter. Peps words were better yes but Klopps as much against it as Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.