The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Not its not. Let me be clear. UEFA and ESL are both corrupt and there for themselves. The main difference is with UEFA you get merit based qualification. No one here is saying UEFA is better than ESL people. They are saying the format UEFA running is infinitely better than the Fucking closed shop shit.

Partly merit based, partly not with UEFA.

Now listen to our manager City and get us out of this shite.

I'm worried that they are beginning to side with the Americans view of "why do you guys have 'relegation?'' and how the club must be seen to be successful at all times.

Same here. There are some new eligibility criteria that allow clubs with high club coefficient points i.e. history, to stay in so its all blurred.
Yeah that's what I was referring too, the 'super' clubs asked for that, agreed to it and then upped and left. Champions League needs changing but it's still far better than the 'ESL'.

The longer this goes on I’m believing this is a huge bluff, a game of poker for the red clubs to get what they want from UEFA.
Who blinks first.
so we play in blue, whats our part in it? to help the red shirts? you have confused me?>

I thought he nailed it. Basically said that the format is not a sport and therefore people (himself) have to decide (whether to be a part of it) once all the info is revealed. Very powerful, or have I misheard him?
that's my take on what was said and respect to him!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.