The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Like Pep says though, it's not a sport if winning and losing mean nothing, missing out on competitions and relegations are important parts of sport. The heartache moments are just as important as the moments of celebration.
We know that, Pep knows it. Do our Owners feel the same way?

Hes posting directly about me rather than the story. I dont have a fucking breeze who he is.

I'd say that's following me around
Had it myself yesterday, said I was finished with the club and was asked why I was still posting. 50 years supporting the club and some prick thinks I'm not entitled to post.

To me it shows that we’re being held ransom with this ESL. We don’t want it as a club, and I want to believe our owner, who has the great CFG global empire and success in other business, don’t need the money the ESL bring. But because the best players and mercenaries will flock to the ESL, and in consequence the supporter and sponsor market, our owners may not want to miss out. Not because of the money, but the global exposure. The owner is more a legacy man than a money man.

No. I said with UEFA.
Ok i am assuming you are pointing to the coefficient based allocation to different leagues then. BEcause as far as I can see in CL as of now no one is guaranteed a place next season unless they perform in the league and that is still infinitely better than these 12 greeds being assured of everything for eternity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.