The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

daveduke67 said:
TCIB said:
Kia is banned from our club property right ?

I just ask because i was wondering if he went with him to the hearing.

MEN reported it as a meeting at Tevez's home.

I also noticed that SSN, who had said that the meeting was not at the club, showed a clip of Tevez coming out of the training ground laughing and joking. Of all the clips they must have of him they had to stir it by suggesting it was all a big joke to him - wankers.

Have I missed something from the MEN ??
If he`s been banned from the Club then only an idiot would believe he`s actually been videoed over the last 72 hours at Carrington !!!

Pam said:
Fuck Carlos Tevez.

Not sure what your saying Pam, you are open to reconciliation ? :p

@oakiecokie

Umm thats a good point, sky keeping the fires stoked i guess, strangely it benefits them as people will rage at such images and watch for more.

Blue Mooner
Post subject: Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

"I hope we can put this to bed as a misunderstanding and tevez thought he was refusing to warm up, not to not play. Still a misdemeanour but not as bad.

lets face it, tevez is thick, he grew up in a slum with no education and he's made a mistake one that in the cold light of day he probably regrets.

There is no point cutting our nose off to spite our face. That way we protect our investment and get the benefit of still being able to play him as we can ill afford to only have three strikers.

Off course the press are delighted for us to lose a world class striker. Wake up and smell the coffee."

Excellent post Blue Mooner.
There seems to be quite a few rag fans on this thread who would love to see us get rid of a world class player who the rags couldn`t afford to keep.
He made a mistake but whenever he has played for us he has always given 100%. Surely he has done enough for this club to be given the benefit of the doubt ? It`s not as though he`s a granny shagger or a sister-in-law shagger or trying to cover up a 13year affair - IS IT ?
He deserves a second chance and when the january transfer window arrives he can go, if the appropriate bid is received and we have secured a replacement.
Personally I think Roberto was wrong to go public with this and it should have been dealt with behind closed doors.
There is an old saying - "Don`t Wash Your Dirty Linen In Public".

hmblue said:
Blue Mooner

"I hope we can put this to bed as a misunderstanding and tevez thought he was refusing to warm up, not to not play. Still a misdemeanour but not as bad.

lets face it, tevez is thick, he grew up in a slum with no education and he's made a mistake one that in the cold light of day he probably regrets.

There is no point cutting our nose off to spite our face. That way we protect our investment and get the benefit of still being able to play him as we can ill afford to only have three strikers.

Off course the press are delighted for us to lose a world class striker. Wake up and smell the coffee."

There seems to be quite a few rag fans on this thread who would love to see us get rid of a world class player who the rags couldn`t afford to keep.
He made a mistake but whenever he has played for us he has always given 100%. Surely he has done enough for this club to be given the benefit of the doubt ? It`s not as though he`s a granny shagger or a sister-in-law shagger or trying to cover up a 13year affair - IS IT ?
He deserves a second chance and when the january transfer window arrives he can go, if the appropriate bid is received and we have secured a replacement.
Personally I think Roberto was wrong to go public with this and it should have been dealt with behind closed doors.

There is no effing doubt here are you thick man or just selectively blind. When a member of staff tries to physicaly cajole him of the bench and he still refuses how the fuck do you construe that as anything but a refusal to honor his contract as a player for Manchester City.

What the hell are you on about "second chance" he has had more than that, many many more ffs. What do you suggest needing to be threatened with financial penalties if he does not attend the homecoming with the FA cup ? please i would love to know this.

Public PUBLIC i seem to remember C Tevez refusing a reasonable request to come on the pitch or warm up infront of millions of viewers on tv, HE instigated this issue or do you think Mancini would have said all this irrespective of Tevez actions ?.

Stony has just listed a few of his transgresions in another thread, about 10 of them actually, i refuse to beleive even with our educational system basic math has become so bad you cannot count to 10.

Using rag players as a comparison is just rubbish the ones you mention are personal issues and not directly related to playing for the rags where as Tevez's latest indiscretion directly affected the club in the most profound way i.e refusing to come on during a CL match.

TCIB - You are the rag, it`s obvious. lol !

hmblue said:
Blue Mooner

Well said.

Tevez City said:
hmblue said:
Blue Mooner

Well said.

With that reasoning, why did Tevez not act profesionally and do as asked then taken his grievences to the manager afterwards as any pro would ? Or did you not see his reaction to the request to warm up/come on during the match or is that not public enough for you ?

If it was all above board why this one time did Tevez see fit to try and hide his mouth when speaking to Zabba, who refused at that point to aknowledge him ?.
Surely he had nothing to hide regarding his comments on the bench ?

The worst thing about it all and something even his most ardent defenders can't defend, is that he is not regretful at all and refuses to apologise to the manager.

I hope he never enters our country again. We have three good goalscorers in the team now, each of whom has the potential to score more than 20 goals a season and each of whom would never abandon his club in a landmark game that means so much to the club and fans. Tevez won't be missed and we play better team football without him anyway.

There's no other way to candy-coat it, he acted like a cnut.

Warming up isn't much of a bother anyways, even more so for Carlos, who in recent weeks probably gives some of the most laziest routines and stretches I've ever seen. It's not like Mancini was asking him to run suicide sprints for another 15 minutes, doing some more stretching isn't going to hurt you so you don't have to cry like a baby.

Oh FFS . Everyone who wants him back in any shape or form has to realize that Mancini has taken a stance which he will not move from. It will be either him or Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.