The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

Blue Mooner said:
waspish said:
corky1970 said:
A disgrace of a post , being paid millions of pounds to represent the shirt and club , HE'S A PROFESSIONAL you moron !!

It's not a mistake by him , it was a deliberate and disgusting action refusing to play , who in thier right mind can excuse this guy .

Giving 100% does not give a player the right to disrespect and sully the clubs name .

People like you need to listen and listen good , City are a proud club , City represent Manchester and all that's good in it , to try and justify this cretins actions Is a complete backwards and moronic , are you so self absorbed like tevez that you can only see past your own nose and only interested in how YOU deal with some stick off rags .

For the good of football and our beloved club I pray you are in the minority

SHAME ON YOU

Don't bother with him you are arguing with someone who isn't a city fan

For the good of football !!??...... Oh please ! For the good of every other club that isn't MCFC you mean. Football had changed LONG before this Tevez incident.

Was I p*ssed off at Tevez 'alleged' actions, yes

That said, who hasn't made mistakes in a fit of pique, who hasn't said something to a family member of friend in the heat of the moment and regretted it later !?

I think Mancini was just as guilty for the way he put it out into the public domain without thinking the situation through.... in the heat of the moment. Does that mean I'm anti Mancini, absolutely not.

In the cold light of day no one is blameless here, we need to grab a hold of our senses and realise that we could be losing a £50 million pound player and Tevez is not a player easily replaced even if you get the transfer fee you were looking for.

Clearly a way has to be found to resolve the situation so that Mancini retains absolute authority and Tevez is still able to play for us and it can be done.... just as the rags would do! Much as I despise them they would handle this situation without losing a quality player for nothing.

If they could sack him and sue him for his transfer value then fine, but the reality is this is just not a feasible option so a compromise has to be reached. The obvious one is that it was all a big misunderstanding and Carlo eeez very sorry and it won't happen again.

Then we can sell him in January/summer for full value and still get a world class player playing for us until then.

Tevez incited this, it was not like flipping out on a family member, he made a judgement call to REFUSE his MANAGER at a cl match, he didn't moan because his brother used all the fucking gravy. He can only play for us again in your thick head pal.
Mancini was well within his rights to do what he did, we all saw it on tv or are you walking around with dark glasses and a cane ?
If Tevez did as he was told, you know do a simple thing that is in his contract then Mancini would not have had to lose his cool.

We won't EVER get full value now anyway due to his actions, not "alleged" actions. Or does him admiting he refused to come on because he "didn't feel right" not compute in your simpleton mind.

Ragnarok said:
Oh FFS . Everyone who wants him back in any shape or form has to realize that Mancini has taken a stance which he will not move from. It will be either him or Tevez.

Listen.. if we countenanced taking the ungrateful , lying, lazy little twunt back after all he has done we would be a total laughing stock

just read those headlines

Mancini no longer boss
Mancini losing his grip / the dresing room/ the board etc etc
Tevez 3 City 0 etc

It would also be a spoilt brats charter for the whole of football

Well done Bobby and City, take a stance and send the little runt and his poisonous 'advisor' packing

Most of the sane football world salutes you

dom said:
Ragnarok said:
Oh FFS . Everyone who wants him back in any shape or form has to realize that Mancini has taken a stance which he will not move from. It will be either him or Tevez.

Listen.. if we countenanced taking the ungrateful , lying, lazy little twunt back after all he has done we would be a total laughing stock

Mancini no longer boss
Tevez 3 City 0 etc

Well done Bobby and City, take a stance and send the little runt and his poisonous 'advisor' packing

The Sheikh would be wise to quickly put his full backing behind our manager if this Tevez or Mancini guff takes any sort of hold, if the unimaginable happened then you will find me at Edgley park in future.

TCIB said:
dom said:
Ragnarok said:

Mancini no longer boss
Tevez 3 City 0 etc

The Sheikh would be wise to quickly put his full backing behind our manager if this Tevez or Mancini guff takes any sort of hold, if the unimaginable happened then you will find me at Edgley park in future.

Do you really hold such disdain for the Sheikhs money ? How loyal can you be that you would let an issue such as this change your allegiance or stop you from watching the blues. You're deluded if you think that players feel the same about the club as the fans - therefore the normal rules of a supporter do not come into play.

Under the present stewardship of the club I will always support the clubs decision in relation to this. They are conducting an investigation and the outcome of that will determine what happens to Tevez.

If the outcome is that this was a misunderstanding - people lost their cool in the heat of a situation but things have been cleared up - then that is fine as far as I'm concerned. As long as it doesn't happen again and Tevez gives his all as he always has done then that is fine by me. Of course he couldn't transgress again.

I would rather see a fully fit and commited Tevez continue to be a part of the squad than lose an extremely valuable player, because if he plays and plays well then he can get his move and we get full value and everyone wins.

The only other alternative is that, we cut him off and ultimately Tevez gets his move at a cut price and the only losers are us and the club.

Disdain for the Sheikh's money ? Ok pal gtfo you fucking wum **** where do i mention anything about cash ? hey tell me. I said explicitley you fucking twat that if he backed Tevez over Mancini i would not be happy nowhere do i even fucking mention anything else so fuck of you fucking prick.

Don't go making shit up i was very clear in my post. Where the fuck did you get that shit from i really think your fucking loco pal.

You do not fucking listen do you eh laddy, there is no fucking misunderstanding read it and understand it you thick shit.

Blue Mooner said:
waspish said:
corky1970 said:
A disgrace of a post , being paid millions of pounds to represent the shirt and club , HE'S A PROFESSIONAL you moron !!

It's not a mistake by him , it was a deliberate and disgusting action refusing to play , who in thier right mind can excuse this guy .

Giving 100% does not give a player the right to disrespect and sully the clubs name .

People like you need to listen and listen good , City are a proud club , City represent Manchester and all that's good in it , to try and justify this cretins actions Is a complete backwards and moronic , are you so self absorbed like tevez that you can only see past your own nose and only interested in how YOU deal with some stick off rags .

For the good of football and our beloved club I pray you are in the minority

SHAME ON YOU

Don't bother with him you are arguing with someone who isn't a city fan

For the good of football !!??...... Oh please ! For the good of every other club that isn't MCFC you mean. Football had changed LONG before this Tevez incident.

Was I p*ssed off at Tevez 'alleged' actions, yes

That said, who hasn't made mistakes in a fit of pique, who hasn't said something to a family member of friend in the heat of the moment and regretted it later !?

I think Mancini was just as guilty for the way he put it out into the public domain without thinking the situation through.... in the heat of the moment. Does that mean I'm anti Mancini, absolutely not.

In the cold light of day no one is blameless here, we need to grab a hold of our senses and realise that we could be losing a £50 million pound player and Tevez is not a player easily replaced even if you get the transfer fee you were looking for.

Clearly a way has to be found to resolve the situation so that Mancini retains absolute authority and Tevez is still able to play for us and it can be done.... just as the rags would do! Much as I despise them they would handle this situation without losing a quality player for nothing.

If they could sack him and sue him for his transfer value then fine, but the reality is this is just not a feasible option so a compromise has to be reached. The obvious one is that it was all a big misunderstanding and Carlo eeez very sorry and it won't happen again.

Then we can sell him in January/summer for full value and still get a world class player playing for us until then.

It was premeditated mate. He told us in July he wouldn't return to Manchester 'even on vacation'.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13704323.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13704323.stm</a>

He's disrespected our club and our city more times than I can be bothered going into.

A player refuses to play and there is no way back, no way at all. And yes for the good of football we have to take a stand and sack him. Otherwise every player that gets tapped up by a 'bigger' will simply refuse to play if their club won't sell. Think Modric, or maybe Real taking a shine to Kun. MCFC have to stand firm. Even more so because it's MCFC, because we are possibly the only club in the world who could take afford to lose the transfer fee, should that be the case.

Also, our manager would have no option but to quit if Tevez were allowed to stay.

And what of the fans? I would find it extremely difficult to support a player who refused to play for us and is only there under duress. Actually, no I couldn't do it.

As far as I'm concerned I never want to see Tevez anywhere near our club again.

The Tevez argument/Cheeseman {merged - enough threads now }

Blue Mooner said:
TCIB said:
dom said:

Mancini no longer boss
Tevez 3 City 0 etc

Do you really hold such disdain for the Sheikhs money ? How loyal can you be that you would let an issue such as this change your allegiance or stop you from watching the blues. You're deluded if you think that players feel the same about the club as the fans - therefore the normal rules of a supporter do not come into play.

Under the present stewardship of the club I will always support the clubs decision in relation to this. They are conducting an investigation and the outcome of that will determine what happens to Tevez.

If the outcome is that this was a misunderstanding - people lost their cool in the heat of a situation but things have been cleared up - then that is fine as far as I'm concerned. As long as it doesn't happen again and Tevez gives his all as he always has done then that is fine by me. Of course he couldn't transgress again.

I would rather see a fully fit and commited Tevez continue to be a part of the squad than lose an extremely valuable player, because if he plays and plays well then he can get his move and we get full value and everyone wins.

The only other alternative is that, we cut him off and ultimately Tevez gets his move at a cut price and the only losers are us and the club.

Your not a blue...so stop taking the piss

PistonBlue mate the guys defending him with ridiculous reasons are just making shit up to fit their feelings and not being reasonable. I wouldn't bother as from Blue Mooner's last post he seems to like making shit up so a debate is impossible here i think.

Has this wum been reported yet chaps ?

for me mancini is the fucking man/bollocks.

even whilst watching a game i sort of think irrationally and get worked up shouting for this and that to be done, but when i get home after another win i just think "actually i agree with everything he just did".

he's a model professional, he never comes out in the press slagging this ref or that tackle off. Now with this little twat tevez, the boss himself has said he'll never play whilst he is manager.

and i'm right behind him 100%, tevez should never see anywhere near the first team again, he's just crossed the wrong manager.

and for the life of me i cannot imagine why any city fan would defend tevez.

Blue Mooner said:
TCIB said:
dom said:

Mancini no longer boss
Tevez 3 City 0 etc

If Tevez puts on the shirt again, Mancini will quit and so will a large section of the supporters. With all your posts, i have a feeling that that's what you want to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.