The Title is there for the taking...

Scottyboi said:
simon23 said:
Scottyboi said:
Shit one sec, Yeah we have got the league in the bag going to be a piece of piss if our last 3 games are anything to go by. Fuck it I will use my rose tinted specs to ignore how good the opposition are!

Rag hahahaha would glass you for that! :D

Ignore them.....

Some people on here are just looking through Blue tinted specs all the time......believing that our management past or present cannt make mistakes and that every other team signings arent as good as ours (when in fact they are)...and really itd not that fellani is as technically good as someone like Yaya or silva etc but its about what he adds to their midfield in that he is a very physical player which is what they have been missing

I am going to bet on Fellaini scoring against us just so he doesn't. He is lethal in the air and we aren't great on corners! Always has a good game against us too.

He is more than a half decent player that's for sure. He is also excellent in defence. Like it or not, take the piss or not as some teenage fanboys will he is good signing.

I think we have to be pleased with the window overall. United clearly did not get what they wanted, Chelsea look light up top, Arsenal at the back. Liverpool had a decent window but surely have too much ground to make up. I think our squad is in good shape, now we just need to apply them correctly.

If we do that I can see us celebrating in May.

Well for what it´s worth I think the rags have got 2 players for the price of one. A physical presence and a decent touch for a big man. If Moyes wakes up and plays Kagawa alongside him it could work. Don´t forget they´ve still got shrek. Now they also have another option of bombing the box from the wings and set pieces. It´s going to be bedlam for opposition defences with an extra six inches of hair to contend with and the rapist and wooney sniffing around for scraps. The scum will once again set the agenda for the PL style of play. Biff , bang, booomm!
We on the other hand dont seem to know what the fook style of play we´re going to adopt. One thing is for sure, if we persist with last Sat´s formation we are going to be done like a kipper. We still lack intensity in our play, a togetherness in our attitude (now not helped with Barry´s departure), we are slow and ponderous on the ball AND we are struggling to deal with set pieces. Jovetic hasn´t kicked a ball in anger yet.
It´s still early days to be fair and we do have signs of promise from Negredo and Navas to a lesser extent. But its the big players who have to start getting their act together. Without them at full throttle , week in week out , we are doomed to failure. The "laisse faire, half hearted, can´t be arsed" performances simply have to stop or they will have to be dropped.
For me it´s 50/50 - we will either click and players will come to their senses or it will be a slow agonising demise culminating in nothing more than top 6
Time for the man management skills of the "engineer" , coupled with the leadership qualities of Vinny, Zab, Negeredo alongside the commitment of Milner and maybe Demichelis to come to the fore, bringing the stellar players onside
Time to go to work boys

mike channon´s windmill said:
Well for what it´s worth I think the rags have got 2 players for the price of one. A physical presence and a decent touch for a big man. If Moyes wakes up and plays Kagawa alongside him it could work. Don´t forget they´ve still got shrek. Now they also have another option of bombing the box from the wings and set pieces. It´s going to be bedlam for opposition defences with an extra six inches of hair to contend with and the rapist and wooney sniffing around for scraps. The scum will once again set the agenda for the PL style of play. Biff , bang, booomm!
We on the other hand dont seem to know what the fook style of play we´re going to adopt. One thing is for sure, if we persist with last Sat´s formation we are going to be done like a kipper. We still lack intensity in our play, a togetherness in our attitude (now not helped with Barry´s departure), we are slow and ponderous on the ball AND we are struggling to deal with set pieces. Jovetic hasn´t kicked a ball in anger yet.
It´s still early days to be fair and we do have signs of promise from Negredo and Navas to a lesser extent. But its the big players who have to start getting their act together. Without them at full throttle , week in week out , we are doomed to failure. The "laisse faire, half hearted, can´t be arsed" performances simply have to stop or they will have to be dropped.
For me it´s 50/50 - we will either click and players will come to their senses or it will be a slow agonising demise culminating in nothing more than top 6
Time for the man management skills of the "engineer" , coupled with the leadership qualities of Vinny, Zab, Negeredo alongside the commitment of Milner and maybe Demichelis to come to the fore, bringing the stellar players onside
Time to go to work boys

Unfortunately I find it hard to disagree with any of what you write. Our 'Big Players' just seem to have an air of complacency about them which is genuinely worrying.

Im one of the biggest City optimists on here but Im worried about our defence, it just looks way too slow and at set pieces just does not turn up at the moment. If we can strenghen up at the back and start playing a decent marking system we will be ok....The PL title is up for grabs this season, if we settle down and play to our strengths we will win it, no question about it...!!

Marvin said:
I hope so skyeble.

Very happy with Negredo.

Another reason to be happy is the absolute incompetence of the Utd regime.

Yesterday morning I was thinking that Wemger had made the mother of all mistakes and revealed that £42.5m was what was required to take Ozil. Utd should have been all over that, and if hey had hijacked the deal, the title really would be all over

I'm wary of Chelsea. We don't yet know what Willian and Eto'o will add. Arsenal are also significantly stronger, and Liverpool are decent too. Rising confidence and self-belief is very important

I also have a growing doubt that our Spanish overseers and Pellegrini really know what they
are doing. Most blues are waiting for it to click - I'm not sure it's going to. It all should be
so easy - just go back to last season's formation. But no we have to play a winger who
hugs the touchline and two up top. Crazy

Navas doesn't hug the line though, for me he comes inside too much....

Haha. Classic Bluemoon. A general browse of the forum currently will tell you that Kompany's a crock, Hart/Clichy/Lescott/Dzeko/Fernandinho/ Garcia/Yaya/Nasri/Navas are all shit and should be dropped or sold, Silva isn't as good as the Russian Dzaegov even though no one's ever seen the Russian play, our new manager's the second coming of Juande Ramos, Txiki & Ferran are clueless, and yet the title is an open goal.

BillyShears said:
Haha. Classic Bluemoon. A general browse of the forum currently will tell you that Kompany's a crock, Hart/Clichy/Lescott/Dzeko/Fernandinho/ Garcia/Yaya/Nasri/Navas are all shit and should be dropped or sold, Silva isn't as good as the Russian Dzaegov even though no one's ever seen the Russian play, our new manager's the second coming of Juande Ramos, Txiki & Ferran are clueless, and yet the title is an open goal.

I posted the other day that the board makes your eyes bleed of late mate.

Think we have the strongest squad. If we work hard and apply the skill in the team, we have a great chance. We need to see an improvement on the last two games however. Going to be an interesting season, the London clubs are stronger, as are the majority of the rest of the league. will be some surprises throughout the season.

BillyShears said:
Simple stuff billy. The last wounded bobby boy letting it be known where the bar lies for him.

A simple, early shot across the bows. A warning that there's bunting in the cellar and bitter pills to regurgitate ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.