The Title is there for the taking...

I think Liverpool will be the surprise package this season, they have good strength in depth all over pitch and Suarez coming back will be an added threat, but only if he doesn't disrupt Sturridge's fine form at the moment!

- Arsenal look very good going forward now they have Özil, but I question their striker depth and defence. I think they will beat most if not all the big sides at home and will make it hard for the top teams in their away games, but it's what they do against the sides lower down the league that will decide their destiny in my opinion.

- Tottenham look very good on paper but on the field their players need to gel, when that happens then they will become a massive threat.

- United I don't know what to say yet, like us I don't know how good they are after only 3 games.

- Chelsea will win the league as they will hammer sides lower down the league and 1-0 their way through the top sides, Mourinho Is doing what Mancini did with us in his first full season in getting Chelsea defensively sound, but for him he will win the league.

Personally the high line we're trying to play in defence scares the bejesus outa me and I'm not convinced it'll improve overly with Komps back with Nasty. We leaked goals when they were playing in preseason and we've already looked like leaking plenty against arguably 3 of the worst teams in the league.

Agree with sentiments about our midfield to a degree. The 4-5-1 Hull played stifled our midfield easily, and I think if it hadn't been for Navas' industry we'd have not scored a bean against them.

Lots of creativity up front but we won't see the best of them without a busier midfield.

Manure landing Fellaini frghtens me silly.....

Gonna be a great league this year....just hope we sneak it.

lol at Eto'o over the hill comments. He's a beast and will retire on his on terms. His body wont be giving out any time soon.

It's been 3 games ,almost every season someone says it will be this or that team who will run away with the title, I will make my judgement at Christmas and no sooner

Ducado said:
It's been 3 games ,almost every season someone says it will be this or that team who will run away with the title, I will make my judgement at Christmas and no sooner

Spot on. Nothing has been won or lost after just 3 games.

Bill needs to put his fishing rod away ;-)

blueinsa said:
Ducado said:

i'm telling you mate we better "gel" and quickly. we know we have the players and pelli needs time, sadly you don't get that in the prem.

someone said the other on here that we could go on a long unbeaten run, well yes that's true but from I've seen there just isn't the fight or the nous to do that.

work to do.

blueinsa said:
Ducado said:

He is not fishing he is just a bit worried like many others, but somehow I am relaxed about things, but I am an optimist in general, all teams will have a bad few games, it's just that ours have come at the start of the season. We had plenty last season and the title winning season, in fact the forum is just the same as after the Arsenal defeat in the title winning season

de niro said:
blueinsa said:
Ducado said:

i'm telling you mate we better "gel" and quickly. we know we have the players and pelli needs time, sadly you don't get that in the prem.

someone said the other on here that we could go on a long unbeaten run, well yes that's true but from I've seen there just isn't the fight or the nous to do that.

work to do.

We will be in the mix mate, way too much quality in the squad for us not to be.

What we all have to get our heads around is this is not an exhibition league and we are not the Harlem Globetrotters.

Some of the hysterical postings on here after a 2-0 win shows that mate as it now seems unless we win by 10 clear goals, every player is shit and the end of the world is nigh lol.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:30 am --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
blueinsa said:
Ducado said:

He is not fishing he is just a bit worried like many others, but somehow I am relaxed about things, but I am an optimist in general, all teams will have a bad few games, it's just that ours have come at the start of the season. We had plenty last season and the title winning season, in fact the forum is just the same as after the Arsenal defeat in the title winning season

Im very relaxed as well and whilst we havnt been at our fluent best, we have still managed 2 wins out of 3 with plenty scored and 2 clean sheets.

Rags where crap on a consistent basis last year and walked it due to them grinding out results like ours against Hull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.