The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had took 43 pts out of a possible 45 before Saturday.
No other team had form like that.
As for not clicking I really don't know how to answer you on that cos I've seen some outstanding football played by us in the last 4 months

Sometimes I think people just need to be reminded we just lost our first PL game since October.

October....United were still in the fucking title race in October.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think people just need to be reminded we just lost our first PL game since October.

October....United were still in the fucking title race in October.

Very true. Yet, the next game we lose, Liverpool could well overtake us.

Far from over. Which is why winning some 10 games in a row just isn't enough to win it, because the season is 38 games and not 18ish.

We had took 43 pts out of a possible 45 before Saturday.
No other team had form like that.
As for not clicking I really don't know how to answer you on that cos I've seen some outstanding football played by us in the last 4 months
Over the last 4 months, yes so have I. I was really talking about the last month or so.

(And please don't remind me about the Norwich or Sporting games, which have already been mentioned as outliers for different reasons)

All i keep hearing from Liverpool fans in work is " we're favourites now" wtf are these cunts on about ???

All i keep hearing from Liverpool fans in work is " we're favourites now" wtf are these cunts on about ???

Just say you are and with that world class player you bought in January fits in nicely with your other 11 world class players and can see you running away with the league now and with the lot.

I do believe they're favourites too. They are on a run and look full of themselves. I cant see them losing any in the run in.

They have a better run in
They're getting the luck (and the refs decisions)
City have bogey teams, they dont
Theyve got quite a good sqad now, no relying on 11 players

I do think we got it tough but Pep is the game changer. Lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.