The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing i've found this season is on Saturday once United took the lead that was it. I knew there was no way we were scoring an equaliser. Anfield was the same. Come to think of it Real Madrid away last season was also the same.

You just get that feeling in some games that this team aren't going to get back into it

One thing i've found this season is on Saturday once United took the lead that was it. I knew there was no way we were scoring an equaliser. Anfield was the same. Come to think of it Real Madrid away last season was also the same.

You just get that feeling in some games that this team aren't going to get back into it
I’ve felt this a number of times over the years in big away games when we go behind, that’s it, game over.

Those three games you’re right…

Every time we face Liverpool at Anfield, anytime they score, it’s game over (apart from that one game with no fans)…
Every time we face Spurs at their new ground, anytime they score, it’s game over…
Madrid away, our mindset looked like they’d gone 3-1 up (which they had in that leg but it’s not like they scored two late goals to put us out) but they’d only brought it back to 5-5. We only needed one goal to put them out and we had the whole of extra time to score it, but our head’s had gone after they brought it back to 5-5.

I’ve felt this a number of times over the years in big away games when we go behind, that’s it, game over.

Those three games you’re right…

Every time we face Liverpool at Anfield, anytime they score, it’s game over (apart from that one game with no fans)…
Every time we face Spurs at their new ground, anytime they score, it’s game over…
Madrid away, our mindset looked like they’d gone 3-1 up (which they had in that leg but it’s not like they scored two late goals to put us out) but they’d only brought it back to 5-5. We only needed one goal to put them out and we had the whole of extra time to score it, but our head’s had gone after they brought it back to 5-5.

For all the calm and compose we absolutely shit our pants and surrender sometimes …

Champions league final was same. Soon as they went one up that was it .

For all the calm and compose we absolutely shit our pants and surrender sometimes …

Champions league final was same. Soon as they went one up that was it .
I liked your post while hating it at the same time, haha

Yeah CL final was the same.

Corrupt league, its gone for this season, we were never going to be allowed to win 3 in a row!
Cant be having us match those rag records you know...... Only joking we've plenty of games yet to play just need to get our heads in to gear. I think pep and the boys will have that and be angry at the corruption from the last game.

Win our two home games this week and things will look a bit rosier
That’s a big ask the way we’re playing actually.
I fully expect Arsenal to beat the scum also on Sunday
But at least we’ll pull 4 clear of them with two wins this week

We'll have a better idea after the spurs game, the way we play, the way we move the ball about , we'll soon tell if we're are back

We'll have a better idea after the spurs game, the way we play, the way we move the ball about , we'll soon tell if we're are back

It is whether we can sustain being 'back'.

Really now it is just a matter of winning games, and a few in a row, and not focusing on the gap or positions.

We have just dropped 8 points in 3 games in the last 5. That can happen to Arsenal too, at some point. We just need to be there if it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.