The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In such a weird season it seems to me that the Premier league has already decided that it wants either arsenal or the rags to win the league. Yes I know arsenal had that bad decision against brentford but they had 2 favourable since then. And the rags have been getting them all season.
Don't think the premier league had anything to do with the chances we missed the other day

In a glass half full mood after a grumpy weekend, but we are only 2/5 points with 14/15 games to go behind a Arsenal team that look likely to drop more points and who we still have to play at home having beaten them twice this season. Every dropped point feels like we are handing the title to them because essentially that's how it worked with Liverpool, but we just need to match and slightly better Arsenal (and United's) points total and we are still in it. We are far from dead yet. It's almost guaranteed to be a much lower points total than previous years.

I have always loved the conspiracy that the premier league "decides" who is winning a title, but it's never us. Their debrief meetings in May must have been a nightmare for a decade, "well we wrote a script, we decided in February it was going to be anyone other than City, who didn't action it? Who is to blame?!? Next year we'll get them, just you wait".

We are in an excellent position.

I see the gap as two points because I would back us to win the return game at the Etihad also.

We have been in third gear all season and it still wouldn't surprise me to see us with the Treble, such is the crazy nature of this season.

Agree and I thought Saturday we were back to what we used to be dominate making loads of chances only shame we didn’t get the 3 points

I have always loved the conspiracy that the premier league "decides" who is winning a title, but it's never us. Their debrief meetings in May must have been a nightmare for a decade, "well we wrote a script, we decided in February it was going to be anyone other than City, who didn't action it? Who is to blame?!? Next year we'll get them, just you wait".
Nuances, subtleties lost on you? As Pep has intimated - so far we've bypassed their intent by being far too good for them to rein in - although they got close a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.