The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool home - average 2.3 points per game

Liverpool away - average 0.86 points per game

They're clearly a different team at home, with their form putting them comfortably in the top 4. Add to that, the hope that they probably owe their fans another decent showing, I'm fairly hopeful they can get something from the game

Not sure why, Liverpool arn’t the force they were and west Ham are dire at the moment. Expect them to win both comfortably. Newcastle and Brighton both in form teams are the tough ones for arsenal.
Liverpool only lost once at home all season no matter how bad they are nobody seems to have it easy there.

The Goons have three very tough away games , Dippers , ourselves and he Barcodes , if they ge tan improbable four points from those games it will still not be enough , we on the other hand have played all the tough away games , there are only two Everton & Brighton that i think could cause a problem, but the difficulty of those two games is nothing like what the Goons have to face.
Idiots like Ian Wright waffling on about his beloved team winning a first title for twenty years deep down do not believe it themselves , if he applied some logic instead of his blind faith he would relalise that we are relentless over the last dozen games every season , ask the Dippers.

I have a horrible feeling we’ll drop points against Southampton. They’re a bogey team for us.

Everyone is hoping Liverpool do us a favour but we just need to focus on ourselves.

Nonsense they really are
People are writing off Liverpool at Anfield? During Hillsborough memorial week? The centurion season we went there in the best form in the history of the club whilst Liverpool were fighting for 4th and they battered us for 45mins.

Teams go there and forget how to play their natural game, Real Madrid were getting smashed by an average pool side and only got back into the game through an Alisson error, you cant apply logic when it comes to Anfield, the refs always favour them there too.

Partey will be getting booed from min 1, pool havent forgot he injured Diaz for 6months plus he's on bail. Gabriel and Holding will definitely make mistakes, im predicting an easy 2, 3 nil win for Liverpool.

We don't have to play either of them again in the run-in, Arsenal do. So, assuming you're not an Arsenal fan, why do you see them as a problem?

I don't think we'll drop points any points. The only 'concern' is the Arsenal game, but they'll be a lot more worried than City, that's for sure.

If we reach the CL and/or FA cup final, and it's mathematically impossible for us to win the league on the last day, Pep isn't likely to risk his main men against Brentford. That's the only situation I can see us dropping any other points.
If we win all our games up until Brentford, we will be at worst 2 points behind so title would still be up for grabs

People are writing off Liverpool at Anfield? During Hillsborough memorial week? The centurion season we went there in the best form in the history of the club whilst Liverpool were fighting for 4th and they battered us for 45mins.

Teams go there and forget how to play their natural game, Real Madrid were getting smashed by an average pool side and only got back into the game through an Alisson error, you cant apply logic when it comes to Anfield, the refs always favour them there too.

Partey will be getting booed from min 1, pool havent forgot he injured Diaz for 6months plus he's on bail. Gabriel and Holding will definitely make mistakes, im predicting an easy 2, 3 nil win for Liverpool.
That's going to be an interesting one if FA wants Arsenal's name on the trophy

Guys no need to get your heads in a twist. Leave that to the arsenal fans that I've seen about online shitting themselves and going over every possible permutations there are. Honestly the imposter syndrome they have is really something haha. We just take it a game at a time give every opponent the same consistent level of respect and attention and that's it.

We've clicked now and have found a great system that suits all of our key players and now we're playing the best football we have all season. Keep building on that and good things will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.