The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see us winning the league this season, offer me the Champions League and champions league qualification with Arsenal winning it and I’d take it

I can’t see us winning the league this season, offer me the Champions League and champions league qualification with Arsenal winning it and I’d take it
You don't see us chasing down a 5 point gap when we have to play them twice?

Today was a bad game not helped by it being the final game before the long break. That second goal was a real suckerpunch and Peps inaction is infuriating at times but I wouldn't throw the towel in just yet.

Last edited:
Would the Champs league for us and Arsenal Premier league (was hard typing that) be excepted this season?
Yes i know we want to win everything but obviously that's not easily done.
I just feel that as long as the rags and dippers don't come into any of the equation this would probably be the best outcome if we don't have a clean sweep ourselves
Absolutely

You don't see us chasing down a 5 point gap when we have to play them twice?

Today was a bad game not helped by it being the final game before the long break. That second goal was a real suckerpunch and Peps inaction is infuriating at times but I wouldn't throw the towel in just yet.
I’m certainly not throwing the towel in but..

I honestly don’t, I’ve seen the referees in the last few games do everything they can to stop us, they are desperate for a different team to win the league this season. I think we’re the best team ahead of a very good Arsenal team but I think the odds are heavily stacked against us

They gave us a soft penalty in the last minute of a game last week. Some conspiracy! If we lost the league it'll be because of more lethargic performances like today, nothing to do with some grand conspiracy to stop us.
It wasn’t a soft penalty, it was a penalty, if you can’t see it then I’m of the belief that you don’t want to!

It wasn’t a soft penalty, it was a penalty, if you can’t see it then I’m of the belief that you don’t want to!
I think it was a penalty too, but I've seen them not given 100s of times, and if the league was working with the referees to stop us winning the league they certainly wouldn't have been giving it. I just see these conspiracy theories constantly on here and they're as mad as QAnon ones.

Could be 8 points by the time we play next.

Not such a big deal really.

Even if Arsenal are 10 pts clear with 10 games to go, the title won't be done. Of course, Arsenal may win it, it's not impossible. But we can go on a run, if we are not hampered by injuries and fatigue after the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.