The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tried and trusted mantra of one game at a time will be what City do,and will do,and will do....and...will....do. !!

Cup finals every game.

Most of our players have course and distance experience, but it’s going to require a phenomenal run of victories to achieve it.

If any team in world football can do it City can.

The fridge is going to be busy !!

For all the Champions League cup vs Premier League eternal debates, I don't remember watching games of rivals against others with such interest as I have the games against Liverpool/West Ham, Chelsea/Palace, Wigan/Everton etc. That's the league for you!

Are they bodyguards / minders stood around?
Hilarious that he says ''City are a great team but in 2 years time could be relegated for cheating.''
ha ha ha ha
Spouting absolute bollocks like he had a clue
1 our squad is smaller than theirs
2 we don’t have a B team
3 they are shitting coming to the etihad to ‘not lose’

Last edited:
Still no chicken's being counted here but I have to say our chances have improved slightly with there last 2 results, stil think it won't be over until last day.

The tried and trusted mantra of one game at a time will be what City do,and will do,and will do....and...will....do. !!

Cup finals every game.

Most of our players have course and distance experience, but it’s going to require a phenomenal run of victories to achieve it.

If any team in world football can do it City can.

The fridge is going to be busy !!
What's Maguire got to do with it?

Win the game in hand and beat these cunts, and then IF the bar codes draw with them that’s 4 points to play with. Not taking anything for granted but that’s a great position to be in compared to how it was looking after the spurs defeat. CMON City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.