The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some Arsenal fans and others are thinking its all over. I hope it is and we smash it but theres still a way to go and we have some tricky away games. I just hope Arsenal lose a couple to make it less tricky for us

All jokes aside it’s actually a positive arsenal fans are cracking up. They’re nervous as fuck and that’ll carry into the stadium.
And so would we as well, I remember that run against Liverpool of 14 games, after Spurs had beat us in CL we played against them on the Saturday, I felt physically sick, think Foden scored but I shit it until final whistle. Same with e Leicester game when Vinny scored. I think the Brighton games are crucial, fortunately we will play them near the end and I’m hoping even a draw with them won’t affect us.

I can't believe some Arsenal fans and others are thinking its all over. I hope it is and we smash it but theres still a way to go and we have some tricky away games. I just hope Arsenal lose a couple to make it less tricky for us

Look at our potential last week.

Chelsea at home, Brighton away mid-week and then Brentford away.

That is a tough week that.

As poor as Chelsea are, surprisingly they have the 4th best defence in the division. Will be tough team to break down.

Everton away before Chelsea away as well, that could be THE defining game for Everton this season as to whether they stay up or get relegated.

Look at our potential last week.

Chelsea at home, Brighton away mid-week and then Brentford away.

That is a tough week that.

As poor as Chelsea are, surprisingly they have the 4th best defence in the division. Will be tough team to break down.

Everton away before Chelsea away as well, that could be THE defining game for Everton this season as to whether they stay up or get relegated.
Yes the Chelsea home game worries me slightly too, lampard already scraped a point with his poor Everton team and Chelsea have a better team than them.

Virtually every arse fan I’ve seen on social media is crying about it being all over

Ffs.. grow some bollocks… I hope their players are as spineless as their supporters
Zinny was crying when the Dipper's equalised, So I'm going with yes. I can also see Captain Black losing his sh*t big time if they drop any more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.