The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got echoes of Liverpool and 2014.

The fans going early singing they're going to win the league, the press and the media making them champions way too early, the general arse kissing of everything Arsenal.

It's too familiar the way it is playing out and all the while we just sit in the background quietly getting on with it and being ignored.

I can't see how people cant grasp Arsenal dropping 2 points is huge

"doesn't make that much difference.." @stonerblue
We will only know at end of season
It means if we beat arsenal next week then by the time they play at Newcastle they could be two points behind us having played the same games
After their game on Friday against Southampton they play after us every game which is great because it puts points pressure On them
And if they do slip up it affords us a loss against Brentford or Brighton in the last week when we have two very difficult games
Every point is critical at this stage

If Arsenal come to ours going for the win, there will only be one winner. City.

I just think Arsenal's open style of play suits us down to the ground. Bring it on Arteta and watch us tear your team to shreds...
I think they may shit themselves under the pressure of a hostile night game away at the champions
Proper pressure game

This has got echoes of Liverpool and 2014.

The fans going early singing they're going to win the league, the press and the media making them champions way too early, the general arse kissing of everything Arsenal.

It's too familiar the way it is playing out and all the while we just sit in the background quietly getting on with it and being ignored.

I was just thinking it echoes 2012 but a couple games earlier. The team top of the league and clear coming to our place knowing a draw will be a great result. Only a win will do for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.