The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many league titles is it going to take until we have "history"?

I don't understand. We have been dominant for 10 years now in the league, will we only be classed as having history 20 years from now because a certain amount of time has to pass before it's classed as "history"?

It's mental.
Just stop paying attention to the shit people write.. NOTHING we do will ever get any plaudits because they say our success is bought and paid for i.e. “tainted”

We’re playing the best football that the Premier League has ever seen (arguably) and it still won’t be enough

Fuck ‘em… And their law

I will be shocked if Arsenal take five points from those three games.

They’re slowly starting to turn on each other too. I was chatting some Arsenal lot after the game last night and they were telling me half the team aren’t good enough now. The same people were waxing lyrical about everyone they had in the cup game. Surprisingly they were giving it Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus quite a bit. They think Zinchenko is an awful defender and they don’t like his attitude. They think Gabriel Jesus needs too many chances to score to be a decent number 9. They said they would prefer them gone. It’s a toxic club through its core, that’s all I can say.

Last edited:
They’ve slowly starting to turn on each other too. I was chatting some Arsenal lot after the game last night and they were telling me half the team aren’t good enough now. The same people were waxing lyrical about everyone they had in the cup game. Surprisingly they were giving it Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus quite a bit. They think Zinchenko is an awful defender and they don’t like his attitude. They think Gabriel Jesus needs too many chances to score to be a decent number 9. They said they would prefer them gone. It’s a toxic club through its core, that’s all I can say.
Listened to Piers Morgan earlier say they need a proper number 9 for Jesus to put a real title challenge together. It was oddly satisfying, but exceptionally harsh given Jesus has got them over the line at the first time of asking for what he was hired to do!

Won't be surprised if it's Chelsea's best performance under Lampard. Arsenal are gone mentally and you could notice
that after they dropped points against Soton.
It’s a must not lose game for Lampard….needs to try to regain some credibility as a manager…he’s awful

When Arsenal went up 2-0 against Liverpool and silenced Anfield, I thought to myself it is over. A lot has changed in only three weeks, and we have 1/5 of the season still to play. if we lose one game it's one point race. This is not over .

They'll beat Chelsea, draw at Newcastle. Beyond that I think they'll take 4pts from Brighton and Forest but not sure which one they'll drop points in. Brighton have a lot of games coming now, they're not equipped for it and I can see Arsenal winning at home, but away at Forest will be very difficult for them. They'll beat Wolves.

That was my rationale for 86pts. But I'm working to 90pts for now. We take care of ourselves then the title is ours.

I've percolated on his for a few more hours.

After predicting we would tonk Arsenal by three clear goals ;)

I will tip Chelsea to get a draw and Newcastle to beat them, before they beat Brighton at home.

Three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.