The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re slowly starting to turn on each other too. I was chatting some Arsenal lot after the game last night and they were telling me half the team aren’t good enough now. The same people were waxing lyrical about everyone they had in the cup game. Surprisingly they were giving it Zinchenko and Gabriel Jesus quite a bit. They think Zinchenko is an awful defender and they don’t like his attitude. They think Gabriel Jesus needs too many chances to score to be a decent number 9. They said they would prefer them gone. It’s a toxic club through its core, that’s all I can say.
They are right about both players and that’s why we sold them.

take every match as it comes, at the moment we can afford two draws if we rely on goal average,cant see them pulling that back,i think at the moment plus 13

It amazes me that the media are writing arsenal off. If anyone knows how things can change very quickly it’s us. Both teams have some tricky fixtures left. Still all to play for but it’s looking good for us. We look focused and playing brilliant football.
The media thinks the City juggernaut will steamroll Arsenal and so do I.

How many league titles is it going to take until we have "history"?

I don't understand. We have been dominant for 10 years now in the league, will we only be classed as having history 20 years from now because a certain amount of time has to pass before it's classed as "history"?

It's mental.
You gotta wear red to have history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.