The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before, but games in hand ruin the spectacle of the title race. Everything carries a caveat...."if we win our game in hand"......"we play twice before they next play"......etc. We have a ridiculous situation whereby Brighton will have three games in hand on most teams with 24 days of the season remaining. Alright, everyone will play 38 games eventually, but it's all a mess.

The only issue is team rotation due to the RM games.

Leeds & Everton.

Fat Sam will park every bus he can drive. And Goodison Park will be a bear pit.
BFS won't be able to sign another 'keeper, and the current one has gone Weetabix.

Hopefully there will be daylight before the Everton game.

True.

But he’ll try and grind at least out 1 point.
Of course, and I'd expect nothing less. I reckon 15 of our 19 home matches see teams trying to do the same. We have an excellent record against his teams over the last 12 years. If we play well, we win. As you say though, it's how Pep juggles things that is key. Most players can expect minutes in the next three weeks.

Reactions: jrb
Now look what you've done...
I haven't done anything. I didn't say it was an impossible ask, but to try to change this team from an attacking outfit to a defensive one in such a short space of time seems unlikely. I really don't think he'll try to do anything too fundamental this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.