The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might? On current form Newcastle will take 3 points I think.

Yeah I was convinced they would beat utd in the cup final and they shat the bed. They also got grannied by Villa recently, when they had the chance to put some distance to 4th place.

I don't think it is a given Arsenal will get beat there, or even draw, not as much as many flat out expect.

All we can do is win our next two games and put the pressure on.

That would leave Arsenal in a position they have not yet been in this season.

i.e knowing that even a win at a tough ground doesn't get you back on top.

Predictable Arsenal win. But at least Chelsea kept the goal difference down with a better 2nd half display, which equals another point.

Over to City.

I don't get this concern with the GD. Arsenal have 4 games left and +12 GD to catch-up. They're not even going to score 12 goals.

no one can be anymore than at the level of confindence they were at after sunday, I mean did anyone really believe the arse were dropping points against chelsea?

not until our next 2 games and their games at sid james park will we know where we are at after that it will become much clearer what we need to do, whether we can risk resting/rotating

I really thought there would be at least a draw last night, must win tonight early and maybe rest a couple of players on Saturday, huge week for us.

I always get worried when new manager comes in so I wouldn't be overly surprised if big Sam masterminded a disgusting match and we drew and Chelsea will prob replace lampard before we play them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.