The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get worried when new manager comes in so I wouldn't be overly surprised if big Sam masterminded a disgusting match and we drew and Chelsea will prob replace lampard before we play them
If allardyce thinks he can come to the etihad and shithouse it he is very wrong
Maybe at eland road
Score early and it’s over

I always get worried when new manager comes in so I wouldn't be overly surprised if big Sam masterminded a disgusting match and we drew and Chelsea will prob replace lampard before we play them

When was the last week a PL club hasn't replaced a manger? Might be wrong but manager sackings just feel like var errors now, there seems to be one every week.

By my count, 39 managers so far have taken charge of the 20 clubs on match days.

Not including likely replacements at Leeds and 2 or 3 interim managers whose time will come to an end regardless.

Without sounding too cocky or arrogant,I think we win 4-0 tonight,5-0 Saturday,I'm also thinking Arsenal lose at Newcastle on Sunday.

That will put us 4 clear with a game in hand where we can afford a little slip,like maybe Everton or Brighton,but I'm convincing myself we win all our remaining games,and could actually win the title with 7 to even 10 points in the end.

I noticed after the Arsenal game that Pep broke away from his one game at a time mantra. He mentioned the trip to Fulham and then the two home games against West Ham and Leeds. Winning the next two should give us the margin of error we need, should Arsenal win all of their games, which is what Pep will be working to. 8pts from our final 4 games is something we would sign up to at the start of the season.

Tonight will be a very tough game, West Ham have plenty of good attacking players. I think they will actually come and play though which might help us beat them. Leeds are a chaotic team. Lots of pace and energy but a real lack of organisation. I can't see Sam getting them particularly organised in two days, and I actually would fear Leeds more if they were gung-ho rather than trying to be defensively solid.

I noticed after the Arsenal game that Pep broke away from his one game at a time mantra. He mentioned the trip to Fulham and then the two home games against West Ham and Leeds. Winning the next two should give us the margin of error we need, should Arsenal win all of their games, which is what Pep will be working to. 8pts from our final 4 games is something we would sign up to at the start of the season.

Tonight will be a very tough game, West Ham have plenty of good attacking players. I think they will actually come and play though which might help us beat them. Leeds are a chaotic team. Lots of pace and energy but a real lack of organisation. I can't see Sam getting them particularly organised in two days, and I actually would fear Leeds more if they were gung-ho rather than trying to be defensively solid.

We win tonight and against Leeds that mean last four game we can lose one draw one! Have we lost two or drawn 3 out of any a four game league games

Logic says we piss the league from here. Best team, with the best manager, a proven track record of getting the job done at the business end of the season & in our best form, with only 1 injury concern. Bookies say 1/16 on.

What could possibly how wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.