The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logic says we piss the league from here. Best team, with the best manager, a proven track record of getting the job done at the business end of the season & in our best form, with only 1 injury concern. Bookies say 1/16 on.

What could possibly how wrong?

Let me get this right. Is that saying that if I put £16 on City to win the league, I get my 16 back plus £1?
Don't know which bookmaker's that is, but sorry that is just taking the piss. For a team that's involved in two other competitions, there's no way that would be a worthwhile bet.

Let me get this right. Is that saying that if I put £16 on City to win the league, I get my 16 back plus £1?
Don't know which bookmaker's that is, but sorry that is just taking the piss. For a team that's involved in two other competitions, there's no way that would be a worthwhile bet.
Not quite 1/16, but not that far off it.....

Screenshot_20230503_100529_Chrome.jpg

I always get worried when new manager comes in so I wouldn't be overly surprised if big Sam masterminded a disgusting match and we drew and Chelsea will prob replace lampard before we play them
My sentiments at the moment too.

I do think though that if we lose in any of our remaining home games we don't deserve to win the league.

It is absolutely unfathomable to think about dropping any points at home.

I can see the Leeds game being an absolute slog however..more so that I think the players and management will have the CL slightly in the back of their mind. Only natural.

Similar happened against Leicester in that we did what we thought was needed in the first half, but come the second we were grafting big time at the end to not mess that up.

We really could do with Newcastle doing something this weekend because those 3 away games against Everton, Brighton and Brentford are going to be very tough.

Everton could be an emotional rollercoaster of a game. We could potentially relegate them or be the team they get the points needed to avoid the drop.

Also Real Madrid at home after that game.

Chelsea will be doing all they can to get Pochettino now as well I reckon. They cannot take the risk now, just in case.

Now can people stop with the arses going to drop points and are mentally shagged and we will romp to the title with games to spare bollocks

Their confidence will be back up and it is a battle now
They will drop points ,we will win the league. Me thinking that makes not the slightest difference to the outcome, so just enjoy it.

This is going to be a hard a run in as we have faced, tonight is the easiest game on paper but the fact remains that West Ham need points to secure their place in the PL.

Leeds if they change to Fat Sam, won't be easy, we WILL have one eye on the Madrid tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.