The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's early, but I am getting Leicester vibes about Arsenal this season. We just need to keep on doing the business.

You are still favourites

They are not though are they. I agree with you, re not to be written off, currently deservedly at the top and looking good, real challengers and all that. But I haven't seen anywhere that has them as favourites yet at this point.

Nice try but you’re fooling no one
Pressure is on Arsenal, I do believe you are favourites, you’ve played all the top teams bar us and won each match except the rags (where you were the better team).

You can afford a couple of defeats, we have to be near perfect. I’m going against the grain here but I suspect you will increase your lead throughout January and still be top end of March, April will be the month where you will decide if you are champions!

Last edited:
Yeah we all know what happened so come the business end with half dozen games left which team is more likely to drop points?

That's like saying when we needed to beat liverpool in '19 to stay in it, between the two of us, we bottled it, so when we meet Arsenal in February they are guaranteed to beat us.

We got beat at home, by Brentford, when we had the chance to put real pressure on them. Points can be dropped at any point, by either side. They might not need to wait till the end of the year to 'collapse'. Similarly they might be comfortable by then. I don't get why so many want to put a formula against it.

I think we are the better team, and over the season that should show. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.