The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t seem to be affecting our teams though mate since they’ve been back?
It’s affected us all season. We’ve not played well twice in a row yet and we’re 16 games in.

We’ve been so inconsistent, by our standards it’s not been good enough.

We had more players there than any team in Europe.

It’s affected us all season. We’ve not played well twice in a row yet and we’re 16 games in.

We’ve been so inconsistent, by our standards it’s not been good enough.

I personally feel that we chop and change the team too much and the amount of times Foden isn’t starting or playing a major part in games is unacceptable! We also have lost our directness at times and struggle to break teams down now and we have no plan B?

I personally feel that we chop and change the team too much and the amount of times Foden isn’t starting or playing a major part in games is unacceptable! We also have lost our directness at times and struggle to break teams down now and we have no plan B?
I hate this “we have no plan B myth”

Pep makes 3 changes with 20 mins left all very much part of a plan B; another striker up top, a left winger with instructions to go down the outside and Gundog to get in pockets that nobody had been getting in all game long.

I thought I could put that cunting World Cup behind me but I haven’t realised how much it really has pissed me off! Ruined our season massively.

Hasn't affected Arsenal in the slightest.

Ahead if the world cup, many blues were actually arguing the opposite, that it would work on our favour as others would unravel after it.

The world cup is a prolonged international break, the type we get every year. We dropped points at home to poorer sides, before it as well as after it. As well as in seasons without it.

Still plenty to play for. There always was and would have been if we had won today and arsenal lost. If it was us 7 points clear, I wouldn't be calling it over at all so not giving up in the slightest.

But at least we may now start treating Arsenal and this title race seriously, for a change.

How many of Arsenal's players actually went to the World Cup, let alone played in most of the games.

I think I saw that we had the 2nd highest number in Europe, behind Barcelona from memory.

I think the whole season so far has been stop start just purely to give players rests to take the World Cup into account.

I'd expect us to go to Chelsea with our best 11 (Walker, cancelo, laporte) and then stick with that team for the rest of Jan

It looks as though Pep has tried to get away with one against Leeds and Everton ahead of the next batch of games, but he's been caught out today which happens I guess

The manner in which Arsenal are playing right now will probably serve as no consequence to us, unless we can go on one of those long winning runs.
Looks like Arteta has given his Arsenal team a winning belief, very much like Pep has done for us. Perhaps the "apprentice" has now mastered that from his ex boss.
I have to admit that I do enjoy watching Arsenal. Sorry if that last comment hurts some of you.

We have to be perfect and beat Arsenal twice the reality is Pep fucks around with the back 4 way to much and refuses to chance until late on in the game if at all

City's odds for the league have gone from 1.51 to 1.92 this weekend. I.e. 66% chance to 52%.

We qere
City's odds for the league have gone from 1.51 to 1.92 this weekend. I.e. 66% chance to 52%.
We were 1/14 at One stage with the High Street bookies and now near enough Evens. We've been here before and only a fuckin idiot would write us off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.