The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Five thirty eight now have Arse favourites for the first time this season. Them 49% chance, us 40% chance. Looking at the fixtures, we will certainly be a lot clearer after the next 3. Chelski, scum and spuds are 3 tough fixtures.

We just need to do our best and make sure we secure top 3 and then make some changes imo. Some big decisions to be made to propel us forward again

Our next 7 fixtures will be crucial.

Chelsea (a), Rags (a), Spuds (h), Wolves (h), Spuds (a), Villa (h) & Le Arse (a).

Win 6, draw 1, we will still be in with a good shout.

The way we are playing, probably pick up 10 points.

Any who, this is City. Fight to the end boys.

Kinell. I’d snap your hand off for 6 wins out of those 7.

I think our experience in title races will still see us through past Arsenal personally but we need to buck up soon and make sure we beat them both games.

It doesn't look good right now, but one weekend of us making up some ground and it's right back on. We just need to find a bit of form and rhythm, though.

Our next 7 fixtures will be crucial.

Chelsea (a), Rags (a), Spuds (h), Wolves (h), Spuds (a), Villa (h) & Le Arse (a).

Win 6, draw 1, we will still be in with a good shout.

The way we are playing, probably pick up 10 points.

Any who, this is City. Fight to the end boys.

I think we’re more realistically looking at either 2, 3 or 4 wins not 5, 6 or 7 unfortunately, that’s some very tough fixtures, we could easily be out the race after this batch of fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.