The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the first part — Pep is virtually military with his players, anyone not pulling their weight even in dead rubbers gets hooked — but definitely agree with the second part. Wouldn't mind seeing young Cole get another chance, actually. The kid's got skill, no question. His attitude can be developed, I believe. He's still very young.
You are quite right about Pep, no shirking under him, ever.
Cole Palmer is who I was thinking of too and maybe Gomez?

Some of the best scenes from football are when people are on the pitch after their team have won the league and yet youve got some fannys on here having panic attacks at the very thought.
No. Stay off the pitch, you selfish bastards.

The players hate it and the club hates it. We got slapped with a £260,000 fine and warned about our future conduct by the FA for what happened last year. It is not your right or anyone else's to just bolt onto the pitch to satisfy your ego and your social media followers. Why is this so difficult to understand?

We are potentially one incident away from a far more serious punishment.

I don't know how people cannot see how thousands of people running on to mob Erling Haaland might present a risk to Erling Haaland.

The players hate it and the club hates it. We got slapped with a £260,000 fine and warned about our future conduct by the FA for what happened last year. It is not your right or anyone else's to just bolt onto the pitch to satisfy your ego and your social media followers. Why is this so difficult to understand?

I don't know how people cannot see how thousands of people running on to mob Erling Haaland might present a risk to Erling Haaland.

Exactly,only utter bellends will be thinking different.

You are hoping for sanity from fans that are one of or a combination of :-

Stupid
Hyper
Pissed
Coked up
Selfish
Want to record it on their social media bollocks
Want to be seen on telly hugging a player coz they were there

Consider also that whatever we achieve this season will have been achieved during a reset where we’ve brought in a dedicated striker and altered the way we play to accommodate that.
Now imagine how good we could be next season when the squad’s more settled into the new way of doing it.

Mmmmmm doesn’t that thought feel good eh?
And we also suffered more from the mid-season World Cup as we had the most players at the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.