The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were signs in that second half that we could be starting to look a little like our old selves

Get Dias and Stones back and start to play a settled team with players in their right positions. Get KDB feeding Haaland again and let’s see where it takes us

We fight to the end

Title chase or not, there is no way I will be rooting for anything other than a royal fucking for the Scum
I wasnt saying i wanted the scum to win i was saying its a possibility that the scum do win against arsenal.

I wont be supporting them no a cat in hells chance of that happening.

I admire your optimism, but when we chased the dippers down it looked like we had it in us, this season we don't look like stringing 2 wins together let alone going on an 8 or 9 game run, and we tend to always fold against the spuds
Actually baring last season our record against spurs at the etihad isnt that bad. I wasnt saying i can see us going on that run. But we can build on things. Yes we deffo need to improve without a doubt. But the december 2018/19 season was attrocious too but we somehow come out of it..... Im just not giving up just yet.

ahh... The issue i have with looking at it like that is. Arsenal are fantastic team but its 8 point. If we drop points in next 2 with them being home games then ill probably be a bit more down trodden about this season and where its going. However were esentially down beat about our form so only way is improvement and upwards.

i always thought this clubs fan base was one of never give up to last minute especially given the things weve seen. i didnt expect many to be giving up with 20 league games to go.

Do you think we have a chance of beating spurs and wolves at the etihad.
Definitely and to be honest, like a lot, Im expecting that switch to flip and for us to go on a 13 game winning run. But I also think last seasons frantic finish and winning back 2 back took a lot out if us.

There were signs in that second half that we could be starting to look a little like our old selves

Get Dias and Stones back and start to play a settled team with players in their right positions. Get KDB feeding Haaland again and let’s see where it takes us

We fight to the end
I think getting both of those back will be a huge change to our form. The confidence and organization from having a solid back line plus Dias pumping everyone up.

Definitely and to be honest, like a lot, Im expecting that switch to flip and for us to go on a 13 game winning run. But I also think last seasons frantic finish and winning back 2 back took a lot out if us.
i only asked that question because i get peoples doom and gloom but come next weekend we could be 2 points behind arsenal its a huge week for us coming up.

i think it took a lot of of everyone then add in a world cup it isnt shocking to me teams who have gone full pelt last few years us and liverpool even west ham seem to be struggling unlike your uniteds and arsenal who have had bit of easier time in terms of challenging for anything.

i think we just need to start winning games and gain a bit of confidence in ourselves and just see what happens in march/april.

i think arsenal are rightly top with their performances. but i just cant shake last season with arsenal when the pressure ramps up the seem to falter. ie last season top 4 race. I also think february march ect squads are going to be stretched with europe and league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.