The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feel of Leicester this year.All this Arsenal can’t win it, their record against top teams is better than ours so if we need them to stop points , it’s going to be against weaker sides, wheat as we have to start beating the top sides to go on a run… I’m thinking top four for us but hopefully CL

I've had time and now I'm defiant. Shifting sands in Manchester, the rags are a credible threat for the title, it's in the bag for arsenal etc, fucking etc.

We fight to the end, come and take it off us.

If Arse manage more than 90 points which they got in the invincible season then they would have to accept that achievement is better than the invincible season giving credibility to how good the Centurions were.

Only one challenge left for arsenal is the last 8/10 games when the pressure will be excessive for them to reach the finishing point. However it seems till then they will be way ahead so even they lose many points the second club will not be able to catch them.
I thought the momentum after the world cup will hinder them. But they came out with flying colors. As guardiola said at this rate they will be crossing 100 points.
And after all we are not consistent enough (though that may change form next game).
It's normal. Its not that we are gonna win the league always.

It ain't over till it's over

To have any chance we'd have to find some kind of form and consistency and a way to get Haaland into games. At the moment it's like playing with ten men. We have to also get our main defenders, Stones, Dias and Laporte fit and keep them fit.

It's over...
I refuse to believe this. I’m no happy clapper, glass half full character but this team and manager have proven they don’t give up and although Arsenal are cruising right now there is a long way to go.

I accept that something has change about how we are playing, attitude, whatever is going on behind the scenes and I fully expect it to get sorted, things to click and for us to close the gap.

In 2012 we were 8 points behind with 6 games to play…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.