The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today is key. They need to drop points today for me for us to win it.
A draw today would be huge for the race, would seem like some justice for Ian Wright recent behaviour

Results directly versus Arsenal and both teams against Liverpool, Chelsea and Brighton will decide the title.
Bookies have it at 1/1, asked the wife this morning if we could put £500 on Arsenal but she ain’t keen, I was thinking if we lose out at least we will be financially compensated.
If you're going to do that I'd at least hang on until Arsenal draw another game, as the bookies are itching to make us favourites.

The fact they've got us as joint favourites whilst 5 points behind says it all

It’s over for the gunners, they just don’t realise it yet. The result against palace will have put the fear into them.

March now and still within touching distance. Pep and the players have done a fantastic job to get us into this position once again. The run is on, we look focused and strong. An early Arsenal wobble would be great but if not I have full faith that the players will be able to keep going now until the end of the season.

I didn’t think we had enough left in the tank but we have raised our game over the last month. It’s only a matter of time now.

They have Brighton at home, Chelsea at home, Newcastle away, Liverpool away, Us away and Fulham away. 5 tough fixtures.

They have Brighton at home, Chelsea at home, Newcastle away, Liverpool away, Us away and Fulham away. 5 tough fixtures.
From memory we’ve got dippers chavs and arse at home, Brentford and brighton away, Everton away who will raise their game. Think we will do it but it’ll be tight

Every game is important but I don’t think any is truly pivotal in the race just yet.
I suspect the calendar and the extended nature of this season may be playing tricks on some people. On this date in 2019 during the epic run-in with the scousers, we had eight league games left to play. As of now we still have 11 to go this season. Plenty of twists, turns and dramas still to surprise everyone I suspect.

Free shot today

I’m fine with the 5 points gap, confident we will beat them at home and confident they have a fuck up in them somewhere down the line

Likewise with utd, they need 2 wins from the game in hand to be 6 points away from us without thinking about goal differences.

The gap is only five points with 11 to go, it’s far from over if they win today. I’m already saying we’ll beat them at home so we’re two points behind. We’ve both got some tough games left, but we seem to be cranking up the pressure and they are showing signs of nerves imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.